“The perfect afternoon tea experience”

Hamilton's Restaurant
Ranked #13 of 517 Restaurants in Wolverhampton
Cuisines: European, British
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Hamiltons Restaurant at A Park View Hotel is situated opposite Wolverhampton West Park and is a local neighbourhood restaurant on a grand scale. It comprises a restaurant and bar, offering fine dining to locals and corporates.The main restaurant and bar is a contemporary conservatory dining room in a rich palette of black granite tables, that is accompanied by an eminently approachable menu – a mix of sophisticated comfort food and modern British classics. Hamiltons Restaurant also provides the ideal location for events and celebrations with a dedicated team in place to help. With private dining room available for hire, and flexibility across the site, whether you are looking to hold an intimate private party or larger scale special occasion, the expert team at Hamiltons can create the perfect event to suit your needs
Reviewed March 9, 2013

I wanted to treat my wonderful wife to something different and special and this was just perfect....from the moment we entered to the moment we left we we're made to feel so welcome, the perfect surroundings, the delightful staff and especially the wonderful selection of freshly cut sandwiches and amazing array of cakes all pleasantly presented plus the endless supply of tea or coffee.there was more than enough for two and the items we couldn't manage to eat were carefully boxed for us to take home. To add to the lovely experience the price was pleasantly surprising. Will definitely return and will definitely recommend to all our friends and family. Thankyou all at Hamiltons....

1  Thank Razza4

Reviewed February 26, 2013

I was taken to Hamilton's yesterday as a birthday treat, we had a cream tea which can only be described as epic! Food, cakes and tea aplenty decorated with the sweetest strawberries which at this time if year are not easy to come by.

Staff as always polite and at hand to every need 5 star can't wait to go again!!!

1  Thank rachel p
Reviewed February 15, 2013

Went to Hamilton's restaurant in the park View hotel for Valentine's night. We've been before and had some lovely meals, and last night was no exception.

We both had the Piri Piri prawns to start with which were delicious and I had a Rib-eye steak to die for for main course, it was cooked to perfection!

Overall an excellent night with a lovely ambience and fantastic food. Thankyou Hamilton's.

P.S. The breakfast offering next morning was also top class.

Reviewed February 14, 2013 via mobile

Food delicious, delicious, delicious and amazing portions, I was full half way through my main course! Service was attentive without being intrusive. Decor was nice. Atmosphere was good, especially once it filled up. They were happy for us to choose were we sat. Cannot recommend enough particularly for a romantic/intimate dinner. Lovely. Definitely go again. :-) 5*

Reviewed January 18, 2013

I decided to try Hamiltons for our Anniversary on Saturday 12th January, I had read some very good reviews and we were not dissapointed! It was quiet when we arrived but we had booked early. We were greeted by Julie the waitress who was lovely and made us feel very welcome straight away. I think I bored her silly telling her about My Organic Juicing Buisness that Im starting lol, but she chatted away and was very polite. The restaurant itself was just gorgeous, very modern with a warm feel to it with some lovely intimate lighting. Me and my fella both ordered the soup for starters and I had a vegetarian option for my main and John had the curry. All of the food was made fresh to order and this was very apparent as it was just gorgeous! It was piping hot and very fresh. We couldnt fault any of it and the portions were very generous that we were even too full to have a pudding lol. The manager was lovely and came to chat to us afterwards telling us about the restaurant and hotel. We were even shown some of the hotel rooms, which were all gorgeous and definately a place to stay! We will definately go back as it was all just so lovely. Thanks again to the lovely staff there! Keep up the good work!! x