“Horrendous”
Review of Go Kidz Go

Go Kidz Go
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Go Kidz Go!! is all the things kids love. Ball ponds, rope bridges slides, the amazing Skyrider and so much more! A great family fun day out with parents allowed to go into the play equipment with their children. Specialists In Birthday Parties!!! Minimum number 7 and maximum 32 for two hours of energetic fun and games. Private Adult bookings with exclusive use of the premises.2 hours of letting the inner child loose with the play center in use for your private group. Minimum number 25. What are you waiting for? Let The Fun Begin!!!!
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Activities for young children, Food available for purchase, Wheelchair access, Bathroom facilities
UK
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Horrendous”
Reviewed December 14, 2013

Simply put...dirty, messy, risky and a total hazard....anyone taking their children here like I did mine and not walking straight back out, need a reality check

Visited December 2013
3 Thank sunnyboyUK

Wolverhampton
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“Had a really good time! ”
Reviewed November 27, 2013 via mobile

Not reviewing as a parent taking children here but I went with an adult party. We had a really good time, was two hours in total, first hour we had free play around, the second hour we had individual and team games. It was really fun. Inside isn't in great condition but we wasn't expecting the Hilton. Would recommend it as it was much better than you would expect!

1 Thank Soulhacler
Wolverhampton, United Kingdom
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Shocking.”
Reviewed September 7, 2013

It's been a while since we visited, but I'm new to TripAdvisor and this place was so shockingly horrific that I felt the need to add a review to say AVOID!

Not only was the place filthy, the staff were uninterested, and there were numerous safety issues throughout the place. The worst was a large hole in the netting (up high- I was up there with my little one thankfully!) which a child could easily have fallen through! Straightaway I went and reported it to a member of staff who came and had a look, and then left it as it was!!!

I've heard from others who have visited that it's not improved since then, and I'm absolutely shocked that they're still open!

Visited October 2012
2 Thank 3Spencers
wolverhampton
19 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 40 helpful votes
“Avoid”
Reviewed August 17, 2013

The place was expensive to go in, smelt revolting and the floor was filthy, I will not be taking my 4 year old again.

Visited August 2013
3 Thank debbywv11
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Dirty and needs a makeover.”
Reviewed August 14, 2013

When we visited this place I could not believe my eyes. It was filthy. Everything was stained and the ride did not work. The shop seemed average priced but given the state of the place I would have expected everything to be a little cheaper. Staff didn't look like they liked children. wouldn't even give them the time of day.

Visited March 2013