“Had a really good time! ”
Review of Go Kidz Go

Go Kidz Go
Ranked #12 of 13 Fun & Games in Wolverhampton
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Go Kidz Go!! is all the things kids love. Ball ponds, rope bridges slides, the amazing Skyrider and so much more! A great family fun day out with parents allowed to go into the play equipment with their children. Specialists In Birthday Parties!!! Minimum number 7 and maximum 32 for two hours of energetic fun and games. Private Adult bookings with exclusive use of the premises.2 hours of letting the inner child loose with the play center in use for your private group. Minimum number 25. What are you waiting for? Let The Fun Begin!!!!
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Activities for older children, Activities for young children, Bathroom facilities, Food available for purchase
Reviewed November 27, 2013 via mobile

Not reviewing as a parent taking children here but I went with an adult party. We had a really good time, was two hours in total, first hour we had free play around, the second hour we had individual and team games. It was really fun. Inside isn't in great condition but we wasn't expecting the Hilton. Would recommend it as it was much better than you would expect!

1  Thank Soulhacler
in 7 reviews
in 6 reviews
in 2 reviews

Reviewed September 7, 2013

It's been a while since we visited, but I'm new to TripAdvisor and this place was so shockingly horrific that I felt the need to add a review to say AVOID!

Not only was the place filthy, the staff were uninterested, and there were numerous safety issues throughout the place. The worst was a large hole in the netting (up high- I was up there with my little one thankfully!) which a child could easily have fallen through! Straightaway I went and reported it to a member of staff who came and had a look, and then left it as it was!!!

I've heard from others who have visited that it's not improved since then, and I'm absolutely shocked that they're still open!

2  Thank 3Spencers
Reviewed August 17, 2013

The place was expensive to go in, smelt revolting and the floor was filthy, I will not be taking my 4 year old again.

3  Thank debbywv11
Reviewed August 14, 2013

When we visited this place I could not believe my eyes. It was filthy. Everything was stained and the ride did not work. The shop seemed average priced but given the state of the place I would have expected everything to be a little cheaper. Staff didn't look like they liked children. wouldn't even give them the time of day.

2  Thank Emmaspink
See more reviews
Reviewed August 13, 2013 via mobile

Ok, it's a play pen. Kids are screaming. Parents are screaming. Some parents screaming at the kids but then again if I was here for hours I probably would too.
Can't hear the tannoy. Staff could do with smiling a bit / lot more but they did keep the place tidy. Carpet is stained badly in places.
All in all it's what I would expect when loads of kids get together. There will be mess. It will be a chaotic. Some kids will be rude and have no manners as will their parents. Some kids come in packs and their parents can't control them.
The place has so much potential. Get some music. Have a security gate so kids can't get out. not that I saw any do this. Have the option to serve coffee instead of self service. Mind you the slushy drinks were a good price and you seemed to be able to bring your own food,drink etc., there is a fried chicken and chips place with a drink for 3.59. At least the lady serving the food was happy and smiled taking the order and delivering food to your seat - well done.
There are a few arcade games. The 'awesome' ride needs fixing. No point advertising something if it does not work.
All in all good for a short spell or go after 5pm for unlimited access.
Not sure I would do this as a adult.

Go Kidz Go Ltd