“What a really good tour!”

Banks's Park Brewery
More attraction details
Owner description: Step inside the famous Victorian park brewery in Wolverhampton - home to Banks's since 1875. Join us on a tour of the brewery, visit our extensive shop and finish with some samples of our delicious cask ales. (Booking essential)
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“What a really good tour!”
Reviewed March 29, 2014 via mobile

I went on this tour last night & I really, really enjoyed it. The two members of staff involved were polite, cheerful & welcoming to all those attending. And, free beer at the end of the tour too. Reasonably priced too. So, an interesting & enjoyable tour & would recommend it.

Visited March 2014
3 Thank Matt B

10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Brilliant”
Reviewed July 16, 2013 via mobile

Took my father in law here a few weeks ago with the family for his birthday and he really enjoyed it. He's been drinking this beer for a long time and he was very keen to learn more about it. As I am not a beer lover I was not looking forward to this trip but I changed my mind when I got there. The staff were really friendly and made you feel welcome. Me and the family enjoyed having a chat with the tour staff afterwards and she was happy to answer any of the questions we asked. Overall it was a good experience and we learnt a lot from it. The gift shop was fairly priced and we brought a few of there t shirts which wash really well and are good value for money. Would happily come here again!

Visited June 2013
5 Thank FarleyRusk23
Wolverhampton, United Kingdom
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 43 helpful votes
“What a great tour”
Reviewed August 29, 2012 via mobile

I took my husband one saturday to the brewery tour and we both thoroughly enjoyed it . From the moment you arrive you are greatest with a smile by fabulous staff and given a drink and a introduction .
You then are taken on
The very interesting tour around the brewery and then you have an hour or so to same the finest ale in the region . The staff were very knowledgable and friendly . You also get discount in the shop .
I highly recommend this tour .

6 Thank blighter48
Wolverhampton
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Horrible beer”
Reviewed August 7, 2012

Before I moved to the Midlands I was regaled with tales of the wonderful beers brewed by Banks's. Tasting their beers was one of the most disappointing experiences of my drinking career. It's good that we don't all like the same thing but........
I also worked there briefly between proper jobs and was glad to be able to taste some of the other beers brought in by Marstons (who now own Banks's) ALL of which were far superior.