“Fantastic restaurant and bring your own booze”
Review of Chilli Peppers

Chilli Peppers
Ranked #39 of 507 Restaurants in Wolverhampton
Cuisines: Indian, Contemporary
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: We are absolutely delighted to be able to offer you excellent Indian cuisine, either in our restaurant or delivered to your door. Our aim is to provide you with quality dishes full of authentic flavours. Our chef always endeavours to serve you well presented food of outstanding quality.We would welcome your feedback so that we can continuously improve our service to you. Please tell us if you are vegetarian or have an allergy to a particular food (e.G. Nuts).If you fancy a curry that is not on our menu, or you would like a standard menu item adapted tell us and we will do our best to accommodate you. When dinning in the restaurant you are most welcome to bring your own alcoholic drinks only. We have a large variety of soft drinks.
Brora, United Kingdom
“Fantastic restaurant and bring your own booze”
Reviewed October 22, 2013

We visit this restaurant on many occasions as its not only the best food I've tasted in a long time, the presentation is amazing. This restaurant would be worth a fortune in London the quality is amazing. Staff are always so welcoming and the prices are very reasonable indeed together with the bonus that you can take your own wine. Portion sizes are fine for me just enough, I hate going into an Indian restaurant and your food is spilling over the plate. I come from Scotland and should know, its such a waste and not great on the wasteline either however with this little gem of a place, I will definately spread the word.

Wolverhampton, United Kingdom
“Fantastic”
Reviewed October 21, 2013

Great place to eat. Lovely food, nice atmosphere and fair prices. Staff were brilliant as nothing was ever too much. Would definitely recommend and return to this restaurant.

Midlands
“We will be back”
Reviewed October 9, 2013

Chilli Peppers is the closest Indian restaurant to our house but we have never considered it as an option as it is unlicensed. However after a previously disappointing meal at the one down the road my wife said she would like to try it so we did just that on Saturday evening.
A table for two was ready and waiting for us when we arrived at 7.30. A very attentive waiter quickly settled us down and uncorked our wine and poured the wife and myself a glass then went and fetched me a pint glass and poured me a beer. Great start.
Poppadoms arrived quickly and what a refreshing change, they were warm and crispy just as we like them. The accompanying onions and dips were freshly made and very tasty.
The main course arrived quickly. We both opted for something different. The wife opted for one of the chef’s recommendations Tandoori Jaipur and I had the Tikka Bhuna. I have to say the food was absolutely top notch. The nicest Indian meal we have eaten in a long while. Quality ingredients cooked to perfection.
Oh and the bill only came to £22.00. Best value meal I have eaten in a long time.
The staff were excellent. They are so friendly. I would strongly recommend you try this place. You will not be disappointed. We will definitely be going back.

Walsall
“Best Curry House in the West Midlands”
Reviewed October 4, 2013

Now I've had some curries in my time, and this place beats them all hand down. The quality is so good it unbelievable. The presentation of the meals is like what you would expect in a Mitchell Star restaurant. Mo the owner is friendly and so are his staff, they can't do enough for you. Mo always seems to make time to have a little chat when you first arrive. Can't fault the place, super, brilliant, great. You must all try a visit to this curry house, you won't be disappointed at all.
Cathy, Alan and the kids Jake and Maisie.

“Best Indian Around”
Reviewed August 25, 2013 via mobile

We haven't visited the restaurant in a while but they also offer a takeaway service. The food is brilliant whether you eat in or take away. The service is always fantastic and the prices are very good value for money. If there isn't something on the menu that you would like they will usually do it anyway. I once visited for my birthday with about 20 friends and they were able to deal with all of our needs as well as offer us special deals. I love the staff at this restaurant they are ace. Definitely would recommend this to anyone in the area or visiting the area.

• Visited August 2013