Our first visit was excellent as we stayed in the business centre. This time not so good. The price was right for us at £48 a night. But. The room was one of the noisiest I've ever stayed in,;the secondary double glazing had been removed and as we were overlooking the road the traffic was constant all night. As well as the traffic, we arrived for a Thursday night and there were at least one Stag / Hen party staying. They arrived back around 2.30 and started arguing and fighting outside our room. We rang reception at 3 and then the arguing carried on in the car park outside our room. Not the hotels fault I know, but consequently we only slept for an hour. Plus points- staff were very good, as was the buffet breakfast. Not sure If I'd stay again though.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Within easy reach of M6/M54/M5 and NEC, the Mercure Wolverhampton Goldthorn Hotel offers some pleasant surprises. With original features throughout the bar area and a contemporary restaurant, the hotel provides an excellent setting from which to base your visit to the Midlands. There is also the opportunity to upgrade to one of six, four poster rooms, besides the other 76 well appointed en-suite bedrooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, ACCOR, Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Cancelon, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mercure Wolverhampton Goldthorn Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Goldthorn Hotel Leisure
- Mercure Wolverhampton Goldthorn Hotel England