This hotel is a great place to stay. The staff are lovely, and cannot do enough for you. Drink prices were cheap, and the food was excellent.
Only qualm I would have us that the room was red hot as was all of the hotel even though it was only 16 degrees outside. Therefore I had to have the windows open, which impacted on my nights sleep as the hotel us located on a busy road. Nonetheless, if I am ever I. Wolverhampton again I would definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Within easy reach of M6/M54/M5 and NEC, the Mercure Wolverhampton Goldthorn Hotel offers some pleasant surprises. With original features throughout the bar area and a contemporary restaurant, the hotel provides an excellent setting from which to base your visit to the Midlands. There is also the opportunity to upgrade to one of six, four poster rooms, besides the other 76 well appointed en-suite bedrooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, ACCOR, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Mercure Wolverhampton Goldthorn Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Goldthorn Hotel Leisure
- Mercure Wolverhampton Goldthorn Hotel England