Had 3 course Sunday lunch and can't fault it at all it was lovely food pipping hot staff very polite at all times nice cup of tea and coffee after so if u read some revies on here bad well all I can say is try it because its worth it we didn't stop though just Sunday dinner but the hotel it's self is clean
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Within easy reach of M6/M54/M5 and NEC, the Mercure Wolverhampton Goldthorn Hotel offers some pleasant surprises. With original features throughout the bar area and a contemporary restaurant, the hotel provides an excellent setting from which to base your visit to the Midlands. There is also the opportunity to upgrade to one of six, four poster rooms, besides the other 76 well appointed en-suite bedrooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, ACCOR and Priceline so you can book your Mercure Wolverhampton Goldthorn Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Goldthorn Hotel Leisure
- Mercure Wolverhampton Goldthorn Hotel England