“Will go back”

Ranked #2 of 21 Hotels in Wolverhampton
Winchester, United Kingdom
“Will go back”
Reviewed July 10, 2014

I’ve been travelling around staying at various hotels in the area looking for a good place to spend the night whilst on business. I have finally found somewhere I will keep going back to. It’s clean, the rooms are a generous size, the restaurant standard is high, breakfast was amazing, the staff are super friendly and the showers are possibly the best showers in the world. The rates are very reasonable and I’m now looking forward to my next business trip so I can stay here again.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank N J

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (78)
Reviewed July 7, 2014 via mobile

After having our wedding reception in the restaurant hotel which was executed perfectly, nothing was too much trouble, it was more than I could have asked for. We stayed at the hotel overnight. The room is light and spacious, the bed huge and comfy, it is clean and well equipped and the breakfast was delicious with so much choice, nobody could have been unhappy. Thank you to all the staff, so friendly, professional and helpful.

Stayed July 2014
Shifnal, United Kingdom
Reviewed July 2, 2014 via mobile

We booked afternoon tea for my sister's 21st Birthday after the restaurant was recommended by a friend. We were extremely impressed with the level of service in Hamilton's, and the lady who served us was the friendliest, most pleasant waitress I have ever come across. Afternoon Tea was the best we have had, with all sandwiches fresh, and cakes homemade. Great choice of sandwiches/cake, unlimited tea and coffee - definitely worth the money. Will definitely be visiting here again.

• Stayed July 2014
2 Thank Emma V
Thirsk, United Kingdom
Reviewed June 27, 2014 via mobile

Stayed at this lovely hotel for one night and ate in the restaurant, the staff are wonderful, nothing is too much trouble or effort, I arrived early before check in so as to park my car and go into town, I was provided with a comfy chair and a pot of tea while my room was made up! Excellent, well worth the visit

Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
Cardiff, United Kingdom
Reviewed June 18, 2014

A colleague and myself stayed at the hotel whilst attending a training course in the near area. All I can say is this hotel is a hidden gem, what a lovely stay we had for the one night we were here. The reception we received from the staff as we arrived was so warm and friendly we immediately felt at home. No job was to big or small for them, from helping me with issues I was having accessing the Wi-Fi to storing our suitcases after we checked out whilst we attended our course. The check-in process was so quick and seamless as well. The joy that was apparent on our faces was imessurable when being shown our room for the first time, clean, homly and decorated to an excellent standard. The breakfast we had the following morning was superb with plenty to choose from. My only complaint goes to the organisers of the course we were attending... Because it ran late there was no time between the end of the course and catching our train for us to try the fantastic food that was on offer on the wide ranging menu of the Hamiltons restaurant. I recommend anyone reading this review to stay at this fabulous hotel, you WILL NOT be disappointed. I am hoping to return in the not so distant future with a group of friends for a weekend stay. Big thumbs up to the management and staff for a job well done. As we say in Wales... Da Iawn!!

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank Anne-MarieColdrick
Derby, United Kingdom
Reviewed June 17, 2014

I am so impressed with this boutique hotel in the heart of Wolverhampton which has exceeded my expectations so completely. Travelling alone and for business, the staff here give such a warm welcome, that you feel immediately relaxed and at ease. That is only half the story. The rooms are of a very good standard, with high levels of cleanliness, and high quality equipment and kit. The restaurant on site is a little gem, serving excellent food at very reasonable prices and exceptional standards of service. The location is excellent for business and leisure in Wolverhampton, overlooking a beautiful Victorian Park. Finally, the staff, by far the biggest asset. Professional, friendly, unobtrusive but attentive. They should teach customer service, as their approach to their customers is exceptional. What a gem, I thoroughly recommend you check it out.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank Sarah460C
Wolverhampton
Reviewed June 14, 2014

We stayed here after our wedding reception with 13 of our family and friends. The booking and organising was dealt with by staff very efficiently and put no stress on me at all. They could not do enough for us. We arrived at the hotel at 2am on a Saturday morning to a friendly member of staff who organised drinks and seating for as long as we wanted. The rooms were clean and comfortable (a bit warm but fans were provided) and the shower rooms were modern and clean. Breakfast was excellent and staff were polite and helpful. We were not rushed at anytime and were treated like family! We will be going back as often as we can.

• Stayed June 2014