“Breakfast”

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Breakfast”
Reviewed March 27, 2014

Chiquito Wolverhampton now serving breakfast every morning ???

My Partner and friends pop in on Monday morning and was greeted by a European Lady who politely told them that no breakfast was being served due to coffee machine failure, even though there was a huge sign outside advertising breakfast.

On Thursday Myself and 2 other colleagues went in for breakfast and the same lady told us , No eggs and therefore no breakfast. To me it looked like the staff could not be bothered to prepare the breakfast . Why bother when you can pick up the same minimum wage for doing nothing .

I do agree with previous comments about poor or no management. at this branch

I and mates are betting that the next time we go in for breakfast the same lady will tell us that they have run out of salt and therefore no breakfast

Or should we bother at all?

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank Jack A

• Polish first
“Lunch”
Reviewed March 11, 2014

Visited with a friend in view of past good experience with Chiquito London.

Was pretty well average for food but service needs to be improved,they got wrong drinks,no apologies.No rectification soon.

Not sure if I shall wish to visit again!

• Visited December 2013
Leamington Spa, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Awful food, dirty, lack of managmement and waste of money”
Reviewed March 3, 2014

Visited this restaurant a few weeks back, food looks great on the menu. However when it arrived on the table it was awful. felt like I was eating a microwave meal, no taste, bland, oily. To top it off my friend ordered halloumi skewers, the cheese was off and it was literally 6/7 pieces of cheese and veg for £15.95. When I address the issue with waitress she referred to the cheese as goats cheese. Surely you would train your team on product knowledge? She had to keep going to the back office to ask the manager what to do. Not once did the manager come to apologies, he/she did not come to address the complaint but rather passed on the issue to a waitress who was clearly not capable of dealing with a complaint. She then charged us 50 percent off the main, I explained I would not be paying for this, she then went on to say but you ate half? How ridiculous. All I can say is never waste your time and money on this chain awful. Support a independent restaurant where you will pay less and for more.

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank KFoody2014
Wolverhampton, United Kingdom
“Ok, not as good as it used to be”
Reviewed March 1, 2014

Nice little place, foods always nice, service isn't what it used to be. hasn't put us off though, still go quite regularly!

Visited January 2014
1 Thank KmarieF123
Birmingham, United Kingdom
“Over the odds but the kids love it. :-(”
Reviewed February 23, 2014

Under extreme pressure from the kids to go here again for Tex/Mex I relented and went along.

I don't want to sound like a kill joy but this is over priced rubbish with service to match, The fact that there were 8 of us and we had to pay a 15% "service Charge" was pure insult to injury.

The food is largely pre packed, pre portioned, low quality ingredients at hugely elevated prices. The drinks are outrageously expensive. The service is more miss than hit.

Think McDonalds with a tortilla wrap at four times the price and you are probably getting the picture.

AVOID!!

Only gave a poor rating because despite all this.........the kids still love it.

• Visited February 2014