“An average chiquitos” 3 of 5 bubbles

Chiquito - Wolverhampton
Ranked #97 of 469 Restaurants in Wolverhampton
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Special occasions, Families with children, Kids, Large groups
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Ashford, United Kingdom
“An average chiquitos”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 29, 2013

Starters were over cooked to the point of almost being burnt but the main meals were excellent.
Maybe the starters were sat under the heaters for to long waiting to be served.
Service was good and the price was reasonable.

• Visited May 2013

• Polish first
Manchester, United Kingdom
“It's much better!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2013

After being angry and really disapointed in my first visit here, I have been back a few times as I love Chiquito's and it is fairly local and I think I was just in a bad mood.
I felt really bad leaving such a negative review as each time we have been back the service has actually been really good!!

We are often served by a coloured lady with funky hair and she is super!

I love mexican food and will carry on going here when we go to the cinema.

10/10 Thank you!

• Visited May 2013
Wolverhampton, United Kingdom
“Great food and decor”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 9, 2013

I love this place! the food is great, with quite a varied menu and some reasonably priced specials. Something for everyone whether you love or hate spicy food.
The decor is good, with a really good Mexican feel.
We went at lunchtime on a Saturday and the service was great, prompt and friendly.
You must try the cocktails!

• 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Wolverhampton, United Kingdom
“RUDE WAITRESS !!!What happened to being polite???”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 11, 2013

the waitress that saved me and my husband was very rude. I was shocked to see the attitude that was given to me and my husband. We brought alot of business there and will not be returning. I found other servers to be pleasant but one in particular had an edge to her and I wanted to tell her it wouldnt kill her to smile she had long hair over her shoulders and she had loads of bangles/bracelets on her hands which is not allowed in the food industry ,but other than that the food was ok and the drinks just dandy!

Burntwood, United Kingdom
“Over Priced”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 9, 2013

Chiquito's have always been a family favorite , now the family have gown up my husband and I decided to revisit. The Bentley Bridge restaurant we visited seemed tired with tatty tables. The staff were friendly but kept forgetting things. The menu has changed since our last visit, with very little choice for vegetarians. The starter of Nachos looked good but proved to be a sloppy mess under the top layer with far to much cheese sauce and very little guacamole or cream. Main course of burritos was small and over priced. The waiter took so long (busy talking with colleagues) we gave up on the idea of dessert. All in all we came away feeling overcharged and disappointed..