“Relaxing setting and gorgeous food”
Review of Banks Bistro

Banks Bistro
Ranked #31 of 528 Restaurants in Wolverhampton
Cuisines: French
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Gormet tradional English and French food freshly prepared and cooked
Reviewed July 1, 2013

This is probably the best and most definitely one of the classiest restaurants in Wolverhampton. The restaurant is small and cosy with tasteful interior and a relaxed ambience. Have ate there several times now, myself and my boyfriend always thoroughly enjoy the food! Makes you feel like your in a cosmopolitan City not the typical setting you find in other places around W-ton. Love it!

Reviewed June 28, 2013 via mobile

We were invited some time ago by our friends to join them yesterday evening at Bank's Bistro, using a Groupon voucher. I am so glad we did, as we had a great evening with beautifully cooked food, which was well presented. It was tasty too. The beef was cooked to perfection and just melted in the mouth. The staff were attentive and friendly, therefore I am very surprised to read that other reviewers who had also dined on a Groupon voucher felt that they had been treated differently. We will certainly visit again, with or without voucher. Finally we have found somewhere near home serving delicious food at a reasonable price. We were beginning to despair!

Reviewed June 26, 2013

My family and I booked ahead to go to this Bistro for my Dad's birthday. We arrived and given choices of where we could sit (due to it being a wednesday night it was hardly heaving but where is on a wednesday night!!!) However the atmosphere was still good and it was nice to be given the choice.
The service was very good throughout the meal. We were informed of the offers as we were looking at the menu and our orders were always taken promptly. The staff were very friendly, often stopping to have a laugh and a joke with me and my family, which was very nice.
The food was very very nice and beautifully presented. Most of my family are pescatarian and there were enough options for us to choose from. All of us enjoyed our meal and left feeling full and satisfied.
We will definitely be revisiting and I sincerely hope that our future experiences will be as good as our first! Fantastic!

Reviewed June 26, 2013

Visited here with another couple a couple of weeks ago. We had recommended it from our previous visits and we had a great meal,,,,,again. The food was cooked brilliantly and was full of flavour. We will continue to go there, it's one of the nicest in Wolverhampton and its close to our house :-)) thank you Shak and your staff for a great night, appreciated.

Reviewed June 26, 2013

The staff gave a warm welcome, service was great and the staff are very friendly. The restaurant itself has a cosy, relaxing atmosphere and the food was of high quality and well presented. The menu has a great variety to choose from as well as being reasonably priced. Definitely recommend this restaurant!