This was our second visit, we visited on the exact same date last year (a birthday and the darts on at the Civic Hall)
On our arrival, the reception was being re-carpeted so we directed through the Indian restaurant. This wasn't a problem and we were greeted by Meena (sp?) who was lovely and helpful. We were upgraded to an exec room, which was large, clean, lovely and with a huge and comfortable bed. The view was of an air con unit, but that is being picky......not really a lot to see in the Wolverhampton city centre anyway!
The spa is very small but nice enough. The leisure staff were friendly and helpful too. The towels were tiny, as were the ones is the room! The jacuzzi was out of order....the only bad point of the stay. But I realise these things happen. Pool is tiny but the sauna and steam room were lovely. We didn't use the gym.
A wonderful nights sleep in a gorgeous bed, one if the beat hotel beds I've ever stayed in. The heating in the room was easy to use and more than adequate.
Breakfast was good. Nothing outstanding, but no complaints. The lady working was efficient and friendly. We came down quite late, but she made sure we had everything we needed and wanted and as there were no croissants left, she happily got is some when I asked. Coffee was lovely.
We will definitely stay again and recommend. We have tried several hotels in the area, none of which were any good. This is now our hotel of choice in Wolverhampton.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ramada Park Hall Wolverhampton Hotel has been recently taken over by its new owners late in 2011. The hotel is an exceptionally stylish and contemporary space, which yet retains the relaxed comfort of a country house haven that is just minutes from Wolverhampton. With new technology, state of the art facilities and exquisite contemporary interiors, all inside a gorgeous Grade II listed building, Ramada Wolverhampton Park Hall Hotel & Spa undoubtedly has something for everyone.Our friendly and experienced staff will be on hand to help with every detail of your visit, whether your stay is for business or pleasure, so relax, unwind, and leave the rest to us. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ramada Park Hall Hotel and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Park Hall Hotel Wolverhampton
- Ramada Wolverhampton
- Wolverhampton Ramada
- Ramada Park Hall Hotel And Spa Wolverhampton, England