Arriving at the Ramada you are met with a large set of wrought iron gates that open as you get close up. You drive through a rather ropey area to get there so presume this offers some protection. The hotel looks like an old georgian mansion with an old side annex housing the 'spa' pool and Gym.
Inside the reception was a very small room but the receptionist was very polite and welcoming as were most of the staff there.
As others have commentated, after climbing the stairs, I went through one door into a corridor that looked as if it was from the back of a theatre bare floor boards, walls, doors without numbers, following this round there were various bits of wooden half repaired furniture and lamps through another set of double doors and back into normality
The rooms themselves were good having been revamped.
For the size of hotel the bar was small - the restaurant was large but didn't eat there - WIFI was at best fit-ful. Had a very comfortable sleep. no noise at all and pleased to see the car was still there in the morning
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ramada Park Hall Wolverhampton Hotel has been recently taken over by its new owners late in 2011. The hotel is an exceptionally stylish and contemporary space, which yet retains the relaxed comfort of a country house haven that is just minutes from Wolverhampton. With new technology, state of the art facilities and exquisite contemporary interiors, all inside a gorgeous Grade II listed building, Ramada Wolverhampton Park Hall Hotel & Spa undoubtedly has something for everyone.Our friendly and experienced staff will be on hand to help with every detail of your visit, whether your stay is for business or pleasure, so relax, unwind, and leave the rest to us. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Ramada Park Hall Hotel and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Park Hall Hotel Wolverhampton
- Ramada Wolverhampton
- Wolverhampton Ramada
- Ramada Park Hall Hotel And Spa Wolverhampton, England