Hotel is mid-way through a facelift. The big plus is the staff - helpful throughout. For me, the downside is the areas that have been decorated now look really gaudy. I was upgraded to an executive room - but several lights didn't work and the artwork on the walls was, ummmm a tad lacking in taste. The bed was comfy though. The bathroom was large, but with no bath, just a large walk-in shower. Breakfast was another positive. Hot, fresh and buffet dishes were regularly replenished.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ramada Park Hall Wolverhampton Hotel has been recently taken over by its new owners late in 2011. The hotel is an exceptionally stylish and contemporary space, which yet retains the relaxed comfort of a country house haven that is just minutes from Wolverhampton. With new technology, state of the art facilities and exquisite contemporary interiors, all inside a gorgeous Grade II listed building, Ramada Wolverhampton Park Hall Hotel & Spa undoubtedly has something for everyone.Our friendly and experienced staff will be on hand to help with every detail of your visit, whether your stay is for business or pleasure, so relax, unwind, and leave the rest to us. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ramada Park Hall Hotel and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Park Hall Hotel Wolverhampton
- Ramada Wolverhampton
- Wolverhampton Ramada
- Ramada Park Hall Hotel And Spa Wolverhampton, England