“CHRISTMAS PARTY NIGHT”

Ranked #8 of 21 Hotels in Wolverhampton
Kidderminster, United Kingdom
“CHRISTMAS PARTY NIGHT”
Reviewed December 20, 2012

Thank you for a great evening on 7th December 2012. We all thought the room looked fantastic as the winter wonderland, it really added to the atmosphere of the evening. I know all the gents from our company thoroughly enjoyed the other parties fancy dress costumes!! :0)

There is talk of us returning next year so well done.

Stayed December 2012, traveled with friends
Kate G, Front Office Manager at Ramada Park Hall Hotel and Spa, responded to this review, December 27, 2012
Thank you for your great feedback!
Really glad you and your collegues had a Excellent night at our Winter Wonderland Event.
We all look forward to seeing you all again Next Year!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (106)
Wolverhampton, United Kingdom
Reviewed December 17, 2012

I have to say this was the best Christmas party I have attended. This was a great location, wonderful value for money and a 5* experience.

I unfortunately did not get to spent the night and have only rated the services I came into contact with, but if these are anything to go by I can only assume that everything else would also meet the high standards set by the hotel.

From start to finish the staff were attentive and helpful, the food was superb and the music was ace. We were in a party of 30 and I have only been given great reviews by all who attended, we will be back next year.

Thank you all.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
Kate G, Front Office Manager at Ramada Park Hall Hotel and Spa, responded to this review, December 19, 2012
Thank you for your positive review, im glad you and your collegues had a great night at our Winter Wonderland party night. I will be sure to pass on your regards to all the banqueting staff, and we look forward to welcoming you all again Next Year. Merry Christmas!
Wolverhampton, United Kingdom
Reviewed December 17, 2012

This is the 4th year that we have had our christmas party at this venue and it was brilliant. The room was decorated in a winter wonderland theme and each table was decorated with a white christmas tree and blue and silver christmas crackers which complimented lovely.
The staff were all very friendly and couldnt fault the service.
I would recommend this venue to other companies for a christmas party.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
Thank You Jen1184 for your recent review. We value your repeat custom and appreciate your positive feedback. See you again Next Year!
Wolverhampton
Reviewed December 14, 2012

Quite an awful experience! After our Christmas party I couldn't hear a thing, although 600 diners to a room is not my idea of fun, it may be to others so not my place to complain. I missed out on my starter, despite asking 3 times, and when I tried to hang on to the roll that was served with my absent prawn cocktail it was snatched away by another waiter. The turkey was ok although I was splashed with gravy when my plate was taken away. After that the staff couldn't tell the difference between a torte and a baravois resulting in a mix up with the desserts. After paying for the price of a pint of San Miguel I had lost the will to complain. I have pictures of the toilets on the evening too. Quite disgusting, loo roll and wee all over the seats and floor. I know what we paid per head for this party and it was far higher than the £4.99 carvery we were served. Sorry.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with friends

Travelers are raving about these Wolverhampton hotels

Bexleyheath, United Kingdom
Reviewed December 12, 2012

I Used this as a bad. Booked the day before. Checked in. Freshened up. Went out. Returned. Slept. Checked out.
Not a single problem. Staff were friendly and helpful. Asked for champagne and glasses to be sent up, all fine.
Had problems getting back into our room, my card didn't work, the staffs card didn't work, had to return to reception for a new one. But that's minor - these things happen.
I understand it was for sale recently, but for me it fine. Would stay again, a bit far from town but...Stayed June 2011

• Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
Thank you for writing your positive review on Trip Advisor. Very glad you had a great stay.
The Hotel has been under New Management just over a year now and the owners have made some huge changes already and still continuing. The door locks are temperamental and this is one issue that is to be resolved very soon. We look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel again in the near future.
Elland, United Kingdom
Reviewed December 8, 2012

The staff looked after us with such a level of service that you expect from a Hilton. The staff were courteous and were ready to offer us the best that they could achieve. The duty manager actually gave us a Personal tour of the facility's and made every effort to make our stay as enjoyable as he could.

I can recommend a stay here whole heatedly and if you have any issues talk to the staff and be sure they will sort it out with the professional attitude you would expect and more

• Stayed December 2012
Kate G, Front Office Manager at Ramada Park Hall Hotel and Spa, responded to this review, December 11, 2012
Thank you for your positive review on Trip Advisor, the Hotel Management really do appreciate all customer feedback, glad you enjoyed you stay with us. I will be sure to pass on your regards to all our staff too. We look forward to welcoming you to the hotel again very soon.
Kidderminster, United Kingdom
Reviewed December 3, 2012 via mobile

Had a family party here this weekend, been to hotel before it got took over by the new owners and I've got to say what a huge change the new owners have made, really impressed, the hotel is lovely staff are very friendly can't do enough to help, head bar man fetching me milk for my baby was no problem at all, breakfast was one off the best I've had in a very long time all fresh and tasted beautiful, def would stay again

• Stayed December 2012
Kate G, Front Office Manager at Ramada Park Hall Hotel and Spa, responded to this review, December 5, 2012
Very glad you enjoyed your stay with us last weekend. Our venue is a great place to hold a celebration. We look forward to welcoming you again very soon.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Wolverhampton
The Mount Hotel
#2 of 21 in Wolverhampton
Barons Court Hotel
Barons Court Hotel
#1 of 21 in Wolverhampton

Been to Ramada Park Hall Hotel and Spa? Share your experiences!