Stayed for one night 8th October,made to feel very welcome on arrival.Lovely quirky,quaint hotel with lots of creaks! I had requested a vegetarian breakfast and a booking for the Indian restaurant, both requests had been done for which I was very grateful. Luxury room had 4 poster bed which was very comfotrable, very clean room.Lovely dining room with huge roaring log fire.Just a few minor gripes-
1. Out dated TV which was complicated to operate- flat screens would be good especially in luxury room
2. Very sparse supply of toiletries, just one tiny tube of shower gel which we had to eke out between the two of us! One tiny tablet of soap.
3. No spare toilet roll! Again we had to eke the small amount of paper left on the roll!
4. Had to ask for juice at breakfast as none left in jug and my husband was disappointed there was no sauce available to have with his breakfast.
These are only minor gripes and I am sure they would have been rectified if we had asked but they are doing such a good joband have onle been there a few weeks it seemed a bit unfair. Breakfast was lovely,piping hot and spotlessly clean table linen.
The Kings Repose Indian restaurant next door is amazing!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Featherstone Farm Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Featherstone Farm Hotel Wolverhampton, England