I stayed here with friends just before Xmas as we were going to a gig in Wolverhampton. My brother & sister-in-law should also have been staying but the booking got screwed up. In fairness, they were found somewhere else to stay nearby.
The room we had was simple but clean - the bath had been patched up from previous damage but didn't impact on the stay.
Overall the stay was fine. Yes, the hotel needs a bit of TLC but it was cheap, cheerful & served its purpose.
The staff were very friendly & helped as much as they could on "Mad Friday".
If you want 5-star luxury then pay for it and stay elsewhere. This hotel does what it says on the tin.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Britannia Wolverhampton Hotel is a stylish Victorian building situated in the city centre. It is conveniently based just five minutes walk from St Georges Metro Station and is perfect for those visiting Wolverhampton University or the Mander Shopping centre. For fans of the theatre, the hotel is next to the Wolverhampton's Grand Theatre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, Orbitz, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Britannia Hotel Wolverhampton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wolverhampton Britannia Hotel
- Britannia Hotel Wolverhampton England