Clean room but very basic.
Small rooms with no internet access in the rooms, only in the lobby areas, then when in the lobby area internet kept cutting out.
Hotel very good location surrounded by bars and restaurants.
After reading the room information about the hotel..i noticed check out was 12pm Mon-Fri...only for my room to be called at 11.30 to say check out was 11am. Not good communication at all. Rude reception staff on this occasion!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Britannia Wolverhampton Hotel is a stylish Victorian building situated in the city centre. It is conveniently based just five minutes walk from St Georges Metro Station and is perfect for those visiting Wolverhampton University or the Mander Shopping centre. For fans of the theatre, the hotel is next to the Wolverhampton's Grand Theatre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Britannia Hotel Wolverhampton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wolverhampton Britannia Hotel
- Britannia Hotel Wolverhampton England