Ate here before theatre show. Food ok but service very, very poor, had to wait five mins at self service for more hot food. Not friendly staff, very much like a poor cafe not a nice hotel. Will not eat here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Britannia Wolverhampton Hotel is a stylish Victorian building situated in the city centre. It is conveniently based just five minutes walk from St Georges Metro Station and is perfect for those visiting Wolverhampton University or the Mander Shopping centre. For fans of the theatre, the hotel is next to the Wolverhampton's Grand Theatre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Britannia Hotel Wolverhampton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wolverhampton Britannia Hotel
- Britannia Hotel Wolverhampton England