as hotel was quiet cheap wasnt expecting great things but the whole hotel smelt of tobacco smoke as i was travelling with my grand child we choose to eat in hotel big mistake the food was cold and badly presented breakfast was no better tea was in a flask and even at 7 30 tasted stewed
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Britannia Wolverhampton Hotel is a stylish Victorian building situated in the city centre. It is conveniently based just five minutes walk from St Georges Metro Station and is perfect for those visiting Wolverhampton University or the Mander Shopping centre. For fans of the theatre, the hotel is next to the Wolverhampton's Grand Theatre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Britannia Hotel Wolverhampton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wolverhampton Britannia Hotel
- Britannia Hotel Wolverhampton England