Stayed here for one night on 8th December, immediate impression was that hotel was dated and in need of refurbishment but seemed ok. However, our room was very basic with a badly stained and sticky carpet. Tea/coffee supplied but no spoon to make a drink with. The double bed was pushed against the wall under the window which was single glazed with a huge crack in the glass. The room looked out onto the nightclub opposite which was noisy but have to say the bed was comfy and the sheets were clean. Slept ok but woke up a few times feeling cold because of the draught coming through the window. Had to go down some stairs to the bathroom which was a first and the toilet was squeezed between the end of the bath and wall so had to wedge my bum between the two!! We looked at the rubber bath mat and decided not to use it........ We'd paid £62 per couple for B&B (breakfast was on offer for £5 per guest) and the breakfast was ok, but wouldn't have paid £10 each for it! Our friends room was bigger than ours and in their opinion much better than ours!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Britannia Wolverhampton Hotel is a stylish Victorian building situated in the city centre. It is conveniently based just five minutes walk from St Georges Metro Station and is perfect for those visiting Wolverhampton University or the Mander Shopping centre. For fans of the theatre, the hotel is next to the Wolverhampton's Grand Theatre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Cancelon, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Britannia Hotel Wolverhampton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wolverhampton Britannia Hotel
- Britannia Hotel Wolverhampton England