Booked this as a cheap overnight stay as we had a early train 1st room we was given as soon as the door was opened it smelled of a dirty ashtray an open black sack had been left on chair full of rubbish lifted the bag to find crusts of stale bread. After complaining wa given 2nd room on 3rd floor the whole landing was covered in sheets that the cleaners had put out of rooms in small bundles. The room was well awful the bathroom door did not shut carpet was full of stains I wouldn't take of my shoes off, cups were filthy and overall mucky. We were told there was an a la cart menu when we asked was told fish,lasagne, pork chop all served with chips when I asked what was vegetarian option was told I could have salad with chips. We went and called premier inn that's just over the way much better stay will never stay in a Britania hotel again!!! Don't do it
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Britannia Wolverhampton Hotel is a stylish Victorian building situated in the city centre. It is conveniently based just five minutes walk from St Georges Metro Station and is perfect for those visiting Wolverhampton University or the Mander Shopping centre. For fans of the theatre, the hotel is next to the Wolverhampton's Grand Theatre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Britannia Hotel Wolverhampton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wolverhampton Britannia Hotel
- Britannia Hotel Wolverhampton England