I stayed in W'ton twice in a fortnight the first stay being at the Travel Lodge in the centre. I got good deals (financially) on both of my stays and taking car parking costs into account paid a total of £31 at the Travel Lodge and £42 for the night at the Novotel (no breakfasts eaten at either). There can be no comparison, for the extra £11 at the Novotel the standard of the rooms wins hands down for me - cleaner, more spacious and utterly more pleasant. I will definitely use Novotel again when I have cause for an overnight stay in W'ton.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Novotel Wolverhampton is an AA rated hotel in the city centre accessible via all major road networks. Our 132 rooms with work desk and high speed WiFi internet access are perfect for a business trip to Wolverhampton. If you are planning a conference, seminar or private function, our experienced Conference and Banqueting team can cater for any occasion including weddings and civil ceremonies for up to 200 guests. The hotel also features an a la carte restaurant, room service and bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with ACCOR, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Novotel Wolverhampton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Wolverhampton Hotel Wolverhampton
- Accor Wolverhampton
- Wolverhampton Novotel
- Novotel Wolverhampton England