We held our wedding reception at the Novotel in 2011 and were extremely happy with the service provided and the experience gained by guests as a result. We only placed the booking 10 weeks prior due to our initial hotel going into administration and we in hindsight, although stressful at the time, are so glad that we switched hotels.
From our first visit to the hotel we were provided with exceptional service. Hannah made the arrangements stress-free and was flexible and professional with all our requests. Contact between herself and I was frequent and productive, resulting in immediate and personalised arrangements for our wedding day.
A substantial number of guests visited from Northern Ireland and were immediately welcomed into the hotel. Children enjoyed the x-box, internet service and play area and were even called to the desk in order for children's gift 'Car' bags to be distributed. The lady who worked in the restaurant area and originated from Northern Ireland spoke to my parents, and her friendly customer service was commented on by numerous guests.
The day itself was flawless- the room was set up the previous night with the gentleman in charge being extremely co-operative and urging at every instance for myself to relax and that he would take care of the arrangements. On the actual wedding day the food was delicious and the management in charge during the service of the meal etc continually circled the room, approached myself or my husband and ensured that we were happy and that everything was to our expectations.
I can not speak highly enough of this hotel or express our gratitude for such a professional service at such short notice. Numerous guests have commented on the quality of the hotel, it's beautiful interior decor and the general professionalism of ALL staff. I will certainly recommend the Novotel to friends and family, as I know many of our guests have already started to do so.
Thank-you to you and your staff for a wonderful day.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Novotel Wolverhampton is an AA rated hotel in the city centre accessible via all major road networks. Our 132 rooms with work desk and high speed WiFi internet access are perfect for a business trip to Wolverhampton. If you are planning a conference, seminar or private function, our experienced Conference and Banqueting team can cater for any occasion including weddings and civil ceremonies for up to 200 guests. The hotel also features an a la carte restaurant, room service and bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, ACCOR, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Travelocity, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Novotel Wolverhampton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Wolverhampton Hotel Wolverhampton
- Accor Wolverhampton
- Wolverhampton Novotel
- Novotel Wolverhampton England