“Very Busy but as much luke warm food to eat as you want !!”

COSMO Wolverhampton
Ranked #74 of 517 Restaurants in Wolverhampton
Cuisines: International
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Buffet, Reservations
Reviewed March 15, 2013

Went with the Mrs & kids and we booked our table but when we got there it was chaos !
I have never been in a restaurant this busy and the trouble is as soon as you open the door the reception desk is right there and people waiting for not only booked tables but also spur of the moment turn ups all congregate around that door.
We had to wait a few mins for our table and we were sent to this alcove table where you could just about squeeze in and if you wanted to get out all the other people had to move out.
Food, great selection but it was only luke warm, real health issues when it comes to rice, it's one of the worse things to do by not keeping it at a high temp.
The taste of the food was OKish but as I said you can't enjoy it because it was bordering on cold and this needs to be addresses.
Staff were over run and they really need more staff and they do need to look at the food temperature right now.
Would I go back.....OK it was cheap but a deff NO !

3  Thank Baggies504214

Reviewed March 14, 2013

Cool and nice and good. Place to go if you want to have a nice time. Definitely cool. Leeeeeeeeet's goooo !!

Reviewed March 12, 2013

After reading a few of the reviews I wasn't sure what to expect, but after my visit I was presently surprised...

The choice of dishes was amazing. There was so much to choose from and everything I had was very tasty, hot enough and there was plenty of everything...

I have given it 4 stars... If I could I would have given it 3 & 1/2 stars as this would have been a "good". As we were seated quite far away from the food... And for some this may be an issue but I wasn't bothered!

For the price you pay I don't think you can go wrong to be honest...

1  Thank jassyblue80
Reviewed March 9, 2013

lovely decor, excellent choice on lunch time, good value for money. Attitude and helpfulness of staff could be better

2  Thank mahonydavis
Reviewed March 1, 2013 via mobile

£12.99 for an all you can eat buffet of varying nations food is decent value for money without any doubt. Food is nice , and there is a large selection to chose from. Deserts are fab too.
Only downfall is that it's really crowded. Tables are rammed together and the atmosphere is that of a canteen to be honest.
Worth a trip if you have been shopping and fancy a nosh up tho.

1  Thank DocWS1