“Fantastic”

Good for: Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Phone: +441902343315 Fine Indian Cuisine
Reviewed July 14, 2013

Visited this restaurant for the first time a few weeks ago and have to say it was faultless. The service was second to none, spotlessly clean, spacious, comfortable. The food was superb, with a huge selection, very different experience to the usual Indian Restaurants. We particularly liked the idea of offering half portions, so you could have a combination of dishes to try. Good value too, not too expensive. Will definitely be going again, next time we are in UK.

Reviewed June 25, 2013

My fiance and I have visited this restaurant many times and the food there is simply the best indian I have ever had. Every meal we have tried has been excellent and the decor and service as top notch

Reviewed June 24, 2013

My wife and I have visited this restaurant on a number of occasions and have never been disappointed. On this particular evening we decided to sample their Earlybird Menu as we were going to a show later. We were absolutely delighted with the choice of food on offer, the service which was efficient and friendly as always, and the price which was approximately £12.50 for starter, main course and drink. The portion sizes were more than adequate and it's quality excellent.

One proviso - if all you are looking for is Vindaloo and a pint don't visit, the Malabar - it is much better than that

Reviewed June 23, 2013

we(a party of five) visited on fri 21st june. Right from the start we had fab service from waiters who patiently told us what meals consisted off, followed by delicious food..no complaints at all. many thanx to all staff. Il be recommending u to others.....

1  Thank WolverhamptonHannah
Reviewed May 3, 2013

I would have given this restaurant top marks except for the table setting which I found crowded and overly busy because it was set against a railing which restricted movement. I also prefer to listen to fittingly regional background music rather than modern western offerings. Notwithstanding that, my experience was the opposite of the past couple of reviewers. An ethnic restaurant visited by guests of the same ethnicity speaks volumes. Pricey? Yes a little. Value for money - absolutely. My starter which I think was of Tamil origin was second to none with mini potatoes, cauliflower and spices in a "pancake style" wrap. We were a table of four and all gave food and service 10/10. Service was efficient and professional. Table clearings were perhaps a little too quick but that is picking hairs simply to find a negative. The menu was probably the best I have seen and one could visit over and over just to work through the unusual selection of dishes especially fish. It is easy to see why this restaurant is an award winner. It deserves to be!
The decor is contemporary and really quite special. That together with pricing probably make it a special occasion venue. If you have no special occasions coming up, invent one. You will not be disappointed.

2  Thank Woodyomb