“Superb Town Centre Indian Restaurant”

New Spice Restaurant
Ranked #23 of 475 Restaurants in Wolverhampton
Cuisines: Indian, Asian, Balti
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Families with children, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Wolverhampton, United Kingdom
“Superb Town Centre Indian Restaurant”
Reviewed January 2, 2013

I have visited this restaraunt many times over the last 5-6 years and have always enjoyed good food, superb service and value for money.
I very rarely book and desite sometimes arriving when they are very busy, the staff always manage to accomadate us.
I have tried the usual balti dishes and chefs specials and they never fail to dissapoint. The staff are always friendly and are eager to help you chose your dish.
There is seating down stairs and a large dining area upstairs for parties of more than a few people. There always seem to be lots of Indian people eating here so that in itself is a good recommendation in my book.
The restaurant is not licenced but you are welcome to take your own alcoholic drinks.

Superb for a curry after a night out or for a special occaision. They also offer a home delivery service which I have taken advantage of many times.
We'll definitely be back!

Birmingham, United Kingdom
“Amazing”
Reviewed December 31, 2012

We dropped in to this restaurant having never eaten in Wolverhampton before. We were greeted by very friendly and helpful staff, who found us a table straight away. The service was second to none, our meal was out standing and the service was quick. Lovely clean restaurant, very comfortable and cosy. Having seen that I had been to see Gary Barlow at the civic some hours before, they serenaded me with Gary Barlow music as we sat and ate our meal. Could not have asked for a nicer, friendlier and cosier restaurant. Just what we needed to top off an amazing night. Definately recommend to all our friends and family. Bonus aswell, it is unlicensed so you can take in your own alcohol which lowers the cost.

Wolverhampton
“Great informal dining and very good food.”
Reviewed December 29, 2012

Visited last night with a large group of friends. I had no expectations whatsoever, and to be honest, I know too well that restaurants often fail to come up to standard during the busy Christmas period.
The place itself is quite spartan, white walls, few decorative details, however it felt rather cosy. It was noisy, granted, the place was very busy indeed,but it was buzzing with people having a good time.
The staff were great, friendly but not intrusive.All our dishes were brought out at the same time. Portions are large so we shared a selection between us. The food was so fresh tasting an light. Not heavy on oil/ghee and well spiced. You could tell it was all freshly made to order. The dhall was the best I've ever tasted in a restaurant.Popadoms and chutney were basic, no frills, but we couldn't complain.
Toilets were spotless,
We didn't pay as it was a birthday treat, but the prices on the menu were faily low for a city centre establishment.
I wouldn't recommend this place for a romantic meal,but you cant be all things to all people.
Look forward to visiting there sometime soon.

Codsall, United Kingdom
“Lovely food at a great price”
Reviewed December 11, 2012 via mobile

A lovely restaurant just don't sit by the door as can be drafty.
The service is very good with staff keen to make everyone feel special.
Choice of food is good and is always of an excellent standard.
The benefits are that it is not licensed so you can take your own alcoholic drinks.

I would recommend this establishment to anyone wanting a competitive priced Indian meal with good service

Wolverhampton
“Great Place to go”
Reviewed November 19, 2012

Had my 1st visit here the aother Saturday night. Loved the food & the staff were very welcoming. Would recommend a visit and will be going again very soon.

• Visited November 2012