“Curry in a Hurry!”

Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
“Curry in a Hurry!”
Reviewed November 21, 2013 via mobile

We arrived late on a wet and windy Monday evening en route to see Beady Eye at the Civic Hall. Having planned on a relaxed meal we had to settle on a main course only. The staff responded to our need to be fed and watered quickly but still served up one of the best curries I have had in ages. Will definitely be back again!

“Never fails to impress”
Reviewed November 20, 2013 via mobile

Visited here on many occasions and still it supersedes any other restaurant in Wolverhampton.

Brilliant food, pleasant customer service, modern decor, fantastic prices!

Highly recommended

Manchester
“Excellent restaurant near Wolverhampton”
Reviewed November 17, 2013

We went to this restaurant on the recommendation of our b&b host on the evening of 5th November. We were impressed that a good number of people were eating there on a Tuesday night in November. The food was excellent, as were the service and the friendliness of the staff. Certainly one of the best Indian restaurants we have visited.

Wednesbury
“Excellent value”
Reviewed November 10, 2013 via mobile

Wonderful restaurant.good menu and excellent service.food very good served hot and when required.staff very helpful and friendly.a must to visit again

wolverhampton
“Birthday treat - from my big sister”
Reviewed November 7, 2013

Yet another superb meal at the Penn Tandoori I can't believe it is over 13 years since this restaurant opened and we have eaten here nearly every week since the official opening all those years ago.
Tonight's meal was courtesy of my big sister who lives in Leeds and sadly couldn't join us this evening. So she lovingly thought she would treat me for my birthday and had arranged everything with the manager.
Staff are always attentive, anticipate customers needs and serve delicious tandoori and curries. It's hard for me to say how this restaurant compares to others in the city simply because I can't bring myself to visit any other Indian restaurant in town.
So taste the best and forget the rest .