“Excellent Value with friendly staff.”

The Newbridge Stonehouse Pizza & Carvery
Ranked #362 of 517 Restaurants in Wolverhampton
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: At Stonehouse Pizza & Carvery we’re a friendly bunch and pride ourselves on giving the warmest of welcomes. So when you pop over to our place, whether it’s to catch up with friends over a refreshing drink or because you just can’t be bothered to cook, we hope you’ll find it like a home from home – without the washing up! We’ve something for all the family - from freshly carved, slow cooked roasts, stonebaked pizzas made from 100% fresh dough, tasty pub classics like hand battered fish, plus a range of burgers and vegetarian dishes.
Reviewed June 26, 2013

My colleagues and I went to the Newbridge Inn today for lunch. We were greated with a welcoming smile and good bar service.
Tables are well laid out and spaced far enough apart to ensure you do not have to suffer someone elses conversation.
We all selected the carvery option, the carvery was nicely presented and again the staff were well mannered and very helpful. The chef was on hand at the servery and gave assistance when required. The food for the price we paid was outstanding.
I recommend the Newbridge if you want value for money and from what I saw child friendly too.

Reviewed June 25, 2013

Sure the meat isn't free range organic but it's excellent value for money on a weekday. If you don't like your £3.69 carvery then by all means go elsewhere but you won't get it as cheap. Good choice of veg and I recommend the bottomless ice cream, it's only £1.50

Reviewed June 24, 2013

Well what to be said about this great restaurant on the A41 out of Wolverhampton, the staff are brill, always a welcome smile and happy to help, friendly and keen to serve, the carvery has been revamped and now offers a choice of up to 4 meats dependent on which night, has a great selection of veg, nice thick gravy, and a good selection of beers and ciders and wine, and above all its great value for money, and by registering with there web site you get lots of offers, so well worth it,overall not a 5 star restaurants but excellent value for money, cooked properly, and tasty,

Reviewed June 13, 2013

I know for large families this may be a pull not for me,the service is poor,there is virtually no choice if you are veggie and the staff are unhelpful and on occasion very rude.

Cheap meal out yes,good meal out no,good service no way.

4  Thank Dingleydeb
Reviewed May 28, 2013

I have now had around 5 to,6 meals here now in the week and Sundays.
I visited with my wife and family and everyone has been pleased. The meat always tastes good
and the chefs are not mean .You can literally choose what you wish and this is for under a fiver in the week and £7.29 on a Sunday
If you want a decent meal at a great price, in my opinion you can not go wrong here at the moment.
Also just like to say that the staff are friendly and courteous and always helpful..