“An enjoyable return, smashing!”
Review of NRG Cavern

NRG Cavern
Ranked #1 of 44 Quick Bites in Worthing
Description: Healthy nutritious food and guilt free cakes and bars
Description: Healthy nutritious food and guilt free cakes and bars
Reviewed March 16, 2019 via mobile

Having been to this beautiful cafe on my last visit I couldn’t resist a little smashed avocado and poached egg on toast, recommended by the staff. It lived up to the hype! My young boys were made to feel very welcome and enjoyed their dishes as much as myself. If you are ever in the area I throughly recommend you visit, you won’t be disappointed.

Reviewed March 15, 2019 via mobile

I love this little place! Staff are always friendly and accomodating but it’s the food that speaks for itself. I always have lunch here when i visit Worthing with my friends. I have a food intolerance which is a pain when eating out but this place has something for everyone and their cakes are to die for!!! We should all support these little local quirky businesses that cater for diverse customers!!!! It’s places like this that make Worthing such a lovely seaside town :)

1  Thank clac123
Reviewed March 15, 2019 via mobile

I came in last week after looking at the menu brilliant reviews NRG Cavern have and ordered the vegan pizza as it was on as a special, I was so impressed by the delicious offerings they have here and so glad I popped in, the prices seem reasonable and the staff are super friendly and welcoming! We are lucky to have such a great cafe in Worthing, I love how they cater for allergies too as I have several, so if your the same they have many GF and DF options and are able to tweak the menu! I will deffo be going again you guys are awesome!! Thank you!!

Reviewed March 15, 2019 via mobile

Went for some brunch with a friend, asked for some avocado on and poached egg on toast.. £8.25!!!
Breakfast menu had eggs on toast for £3.50?! Why not add an extra £1 for avocado?? Also the toast was smeared in butter, even though it’s supposed to be a health kick cafe!?
They also need to get someone till trained as the gentleman who served me, didn’t really seem to know what he was doing.
New management but goodness they need to up their game!

1  Thank Stacie R
RobSallisProkopiou, Owner at NRG Cavern, responded to this reviewResponded March 15, 2019

Firstly, thank you for taking the time to write this review.

I must correct a few inaccuracies in your review having spoken with my business partner.

Avocado, poached eggs on toast is not an item on our menu. My partner asked you to clarify whether you meant the smashed avocado on sourdough bread with chilli that comes with 2 poached eggs. This is our best selling dish. You stated that yes this was what you wanted and you paid accordingly. The dish is priced at £7.25.

A colleague then reported that you had changed your mind a few minutes later and had opted for poached eggs on toast. You were refunded the difference between the two dishes immediately.

On eggs on toast, our approach is to apply only a light layer of butter on our toast, so we find it difficult to understand why your experience would have been different. After all, as you say, we are a health conscious café!

To clarify, the café is not under new management. My partner knows the menu extremely well and had simply attempted to understand from you what it was you were asking for from the menu as you were not clear.

Reviewed March 10, 2019 via mobile

Good range of food choices on the menu, really good service from all the staff who were really friendly and really really good food.

Date of visit: February 2019