“Chose this as it was top of the trip advisor list”
Review of Casa Ciro

Casa Ciro
Ranked #16 of 356 Restaurants in Worthing
Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Maidenhead
“Chose this as it was top of the trip advisor list”
Reviewed June 15, 2013

It was a nice meal and the tables are not on top of one another. food and service were good. and we had a nice meal. should be in the top ten but don't think its no1. Still I would eat there again.
price for two with wine was around £60

Visited June 2013
1 Thank TheTraveller999

Worthing, United Kingdom
“BEST ITALIAN IN TOWN”
Reviewed June 9, 2013

Have been a few times, always very welcome. Staff and kitchen really want you to enjoy food. Prices are good and service efficient.Always busy atmosphere and authentic italian food, made with passion. This place has been here a long time and always been busy so this must be a good sign .We would go with family or just as a couple. Set menu good for large groups and they do hold events like Opera nights.

Littlehampton, United Kingdom
“Wasn't impressed with service”
Reviewed June 8, 2013

We use to love Casa Ciro but hadn't been in around four years so decided to pay a visit last week as a special treat and we were really disappointed. I cant complain about my food as mine was yummy but my husband wasn't happy with his as he found it tasteless and dry. My main complaint is the service. They were in a hurry to get our orders so felt rushed from the moment we sat down but my main problem is that I was still chewing my last mouthful of my meal when a waiter comes along and takes our plates. I found it so rude! I know it was a Saturday night but there is no need to make customers feel rushed, esp when paying a lot of money to dine there. We decided not to have a pudding because after that, I just wanted to get out of there. I just wish I had complained at the time but it's put my off going back there in the future

London, United Kingdom
“Excellent food”
Reviewed June 6, 2013

The outside does not do justice to the inside of this restaurant . If you like food cooked fresh so you are able to add or delete something you would rather not have this is the place for you. The staff were friendly and arranged chairs so my mother in law who is in a wheelchair was able to sit comfortable .Will definitely be going back again .

1 Thank Marg1806
Brighton, United Kingdom
“Great italian”
Reviewed June 6, 2013

really lovely restaurant with a great selection of authentic italian dishes, have recommended to many and have always had a great experience here. nice quiet atmosphere to the restaurant and can easily cater for a large group.

Visited April 2013