“Food is THE classy restaurant in Worthing”
Review of Food Restaurant

Food Restaurant
Ranked #10 of 370 Restaurants in Worthing
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed February 14, 2013

In this old refurbished furniture warehouse you get a classy continental metropolic athmosphere together with a candid menu well executed in the kitchen. We ate 5 persons with drinks, 3 bottles of wine, irish coffees etc for 36 pounds per head. We often pay that for the main dish and dessert in a restaurant at a similar level. Keep up the good work. The Beef Wellington was very good, again. Oh, i almost forgot to mention the live piano player that really gives the mood a notch upwards.

3  Thank nils n

Reviewed February 9, 2013

I have been to this restaurant a few times, most recently for my nan's birthday, and I have never had a bad meal there.

My most recent visit was absolutely fantastic, the food was amazing! I had the calamari to start and it was by far the best calamari I have ever eaten, it was cooked to perfection. I then had the venison and dumpling stew which was delicious!

Unfortunately I didn't take the name of our waitress but she was really lovely. She was extremely friendly and attentive and even though the restaurant was very busy we always felt we had her full attention.

All in all it was a wonderful evening and I look forward to going back again.

1  Thank Lisa_LTN
Reviewed February 9, 2013

it has an exclusive quality with very good food well presented. Good for that special night out or with people you want to iompress

2  Thank margaret b
Reviewed February 5, 2013

I've been to this restaurant on four occasions, both evenings and lunchtimes. Each time I've tried something different and each time I've not been disappointed - this place is simply fantastic. The staff are wonderfully friendly, very welcoming, great fun and have real personalities. Yes they seem to actually enjoy having us there and on three of our visits there was an excellent pianist.
So fab staff, live music, great food what more can you ask for? I love it and cant wait to return for another gastronomic treat.

1  Thank ljay198
Reviewed February 2, 2013

The expresso lunch menu is extremely popular and at £7 you get restuarant quality food. The staff are largely Eastern Europeans and are very friendly. I did recently have an experience where they bought the food before the drinks but generally the service is good. The standard of food is good - exactly what you would expect from a proper restuarant. but real ale fans will be disappointed, they do have a couple of bottled local beers but kegged Boddingtons is pretty dire. The ambiaence is good and in the evenings they often have a pianist. Overall definitely recommended for quality, value and service.