Windsor Hotel
No availability for your dates from our partners
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Beachfront
  • Restaurant
All reviewsbridal suitehis teamchristmas party nightdance floorattending a weddingfeel so welcomefriendly hoteldietary requirementswould highly recommend this hotelfriday eveningreception areafunction roomfollowing morningoff street parkingbed was very comfortablestayed for two nightswould stay again
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 11, 2012

I used this venue for a conference and seminar over a weekend. The staff were very accommodating and did so with a smile. It didn't matter what issues cropped up, they were very obliging which made organising much easier. The food was lovely and even catered to my wheat intolerance, gulten free, dairy free and vegan options were also given if needed making my party very happy. The disabled suite is beautiful and the lady who used the room said how helpful staff were with her. We will certainly be back next year to run the same seminar weekend.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed February 24, 2012

I've been to the Windsor 6 times now in the last 12 months, I have to visit Worthing on business fairly regularly and always stay at the Windsor. As the lay out is that of 2 houses mashed together with a central reception area the lay out is a little odd and all the rooms are different. I've been happy with ever room although it would depend on how picky you are, some rooms would not be out of place in a big chain hotel whilst others are a little bit more seaside B&B. The last room I had looked out over the kitchen roof with all the air-con units. This didn't bother me as I was there on business, it was usually dark when I got back and I wear ear-plugs at night anyway, but if you are sensitive to noise it might have been a problem.

But decor aside the staff are the ones that make the visit for me the ladies on reception, at the bar and in the restaurant are always pleasant and chatty, will always do anything they can to help even if you're being a bit picky over dinner, as I was beacuse I'm on a diet.

Now the food is lovely the restaurant has a limited menu but the dishes would not look out of place in a top class London establishment and despite there being numerous restaurants in and around Worthing I usually eat there at least 2 nights out of the 4. The breakfasts are cooked to order and as a business traveller used to the generic buffet style at most chain hotels this is an absolute delight. I've even considered popping back to the south coast for pleasure sometime and if I do I will be booking into the Worthing.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Bonglecat
Reviewed February 12, 2012

This was my second stay at the Windsor Hotel and it lived up to my previous visit in all areas.
The staff are all very friendly and helpful.
My room was clean, well equipped, with an abundance of storage space, and extremely comfortable.
The food is of a very high standard and plentiful.
Definitely my favourite Hotel when in this area.
I give it 5 Stars in all departments.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank ManicUSAVisitor
Reviewed January 25, 2012

We can't thank the staff at The Windsor enough for taking us in at very short notice during a recent trip to the UK from our home in New Zealand. You see, we'd booked what we thought would be a comfortable budget room at the Travel Inn on Worthing's seafront. We were wrong, it was the worst hotel room we'd ever encountered and we refused to stay (see my review for Travel Inn, Worthing).

Our search for another place to lay our weary heads took us to the Windsor where the staff, seeing our distress, couldn't do enough to shuffle bookings to find us a room. And what a room! Located at the top of the house we found ourselves in a bright, warm (it was winter) and modern room complete with big TV and a lovely bathroom with fresh white towels and a separate shower and bath.

The bed and pillows were so comfy and large. The bedding crisp and clean. The room itself was immaculate.

Breakfast was fantastic, too, and included in the price. The usual buffet of fruits, juices and cereals was provided along with a choice of cooked breakfasts - the full English for us every day!

It's only a short walk to the town from the hotel, and the shingle beach is at the end of the quiet road on which The Windsor is situated, perfect for early morning walks or watching the sunsets.

The staff at The Windsor were so friendly and chatty and would go out of their way to make sure all your needs are met, nothing was too much trouble.

The choice of hotels in Worthing isn't great, but The Windsor is definitely one of the better venues for those looking for a friendly, clean and welcoming hotel.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled as a couple
2  Thank MoorfNZ
Reviewed November 17, 2011

A little gem of a hotel set in a quiet street close to the sea. Bed was very comfortable and large.
Nothing was too much trouble for the staff

Stayed: October 2011, traveled as a couple