“Great Chinese”

China cottage
Ranked #244 of 395 Restaurants in Worthing
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed August 16, 2017 via mobile

We are lucky enough to have this hidden gem right around the corner from us, We order from here regularly and have never been disappointed with the quality food and service provided at China Cottage

Reviewed March 27, 2017 via mobile

This is an average Chinese, nothing wow about the food but it's decent. The staff are friendly and the prices are very reasonable. Normally get free prawn crackers too and always the Chinese fortune cookie
It's a reasonable Chinese all in all.

Reviewed March 27, 2017

My fiancee & I came here the other Saturday for a takeaway.

The portions sizes are very generous indeed. The best duck with pineapple I've ever had is from the Chinese in Lyme Regis, West Dorset; that's my benchmark. The duck with pineapple from China Cottage came pretty close to being as good as from the Lyme Chinese.

I plan to come back again.

Reviewed February 24, 2017 via mobile

Not long moved down to the area . Maybe expecting too much But this was the very worst Chinese food I've ever had the displeasure to taste in my entire life . Waited along time after been told would be Half Hour .Order Wrong once got home with a dish missing and 2 of Tasteless Ribs .Every Sauce was tomato based and tasteless I mean Completely devoid of any taste .Its as though the people who cook their, aren't in anyway familiar with Chinese Good whatsoever. Suppose it's a lesson learnt .

3  Thank FellowTraveler137012
Reviewed January 3, 2017 via mobile

We have just received a takeaway from here.. the man on the phone kept getting our order wrong on the phone.. They sent quarter duck when we asked for half, missed out an extra tub of satay sauce. The salt and pepper ribs were so dry and chewy, I also asked for my chicken in black bean to be extra hot and when I ate it there was no spice to it at all, none!... Point of the review is if you want a Chinese, do not order it from here.

3  Thank Gnomes1234