“Lovely food”

Thai Street Food
Ranked #11 of 353 Restaurants in Worthing
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Established February 2013A family run restaurant offering authentic Thai Street Food in a relaxed Thai Street style of dining.We offer a full lunch, evening and take-away menu which is constantly evolving as Yamin gains more and more confidence in the kitchen, included in these menu's is a comprehensive Vegetarian section and some child friendly options.Not all Thai food is spicy, over half our menu is either non-spiced or mild and Yamin is more than happy to adjust a dish to suit your tastebuds.Large parties (6+) are advised to adopt a Tapas style of ordering and eating as we have a small kitchen that cannot accommodate more than 2 workers, this way everyone gets to enjoy the food as it comes out and no one is left waiting for their dish. PLUS this is how food is eaten in Thailand ;-)
Worthing UK
“Lovely food”
Reviewed April 27, 2014

The food is just lovely and there is plenty of choice. The restaurant is simple and reasonably well managed. Highly recommended.

• Polish first
Brighton, United Kingdom
“just not that good”
Reviewed April 27, 2014

having read the reviews I thought we'd give this place a go, yes the staff were lovely but our food just wasn't very good, maybe it was just an off night but the thai fishcakes were tasteless, the seafood salad lacking and generally I was genuinely disappointed, c'est la vie

3 Thank richard10000001
Worthing, United Kingdom
“fantastic”
Reviewed April 24, 2014

We went here after being told by a friend how good it was , we were so glad we did, staff are very friendly and happy to help you if you are unsure of what to order, food was excellent, we will definitely be returning

Brighton
“Simply the best”
Reviewed April 22, 2014

I rarely write restaurant reviews, but do check trip advisor to make a choice. I first came across this delight a couple of months ago and have now become a regular. This is simply the best South East Asian food I have tasted in this country. I worked in Cambodia for six months and learnt not to have such hot dishes, so I can appreciate the more subtle flavours beneath. (Khmer serve hot sauces to one side) The fruity duck curry has similarities to Amok for example. So if you love Thai try these dishes with just moderate heat I would suggest.

The restaurant feels more like a cafe, and benefits greatly from its informality, and Yamin is a great hostess. Feely hungry thinking about it.

Try dropping into the great little Micropub up the road prior. (Anchored Inn)

Lancing, United Kingdom
“Delicious Thai Cuisine”
Reviewed April 20, 2014

My wife and I were cold, wet and hungry when we discovered Thai Street Food and we were very pleased to have received such a wonderfully warm welcome from the owner Yamin.

My wife had the Coconut soup with mushrooms to start (which she enjoyed very much), I however was torn between Thai fishcakes and Thai sausage, so I had to have them both and they were delicious!

For main, a red tofu curry for my wife and red chicken curry for myself.
Whenever I try out a new Thai restaurant I like to have red curry as it helps me to gauge the standard of the Thai cuisine and I think that Thai Street Food is on a par with, or perhaps is, the best red curry sauce I have tasted.
It has a delicious flavour, spicy but not over the top and a particularly enjoyed the courgettes.

I will definitely be back and I look forward to the next opportunity to eat at Thai Street Food, I cannot recommend this restaurant enough.