“Yummy vegetarian culinary experience for palate and all senses.”
Review of Thai Street Food

Thai Street Food
Ranked #13 of 364 Restaurants in Worthing
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Established February 2013A family run restaurant offering authentic Thai Street Food in a relaxed Thai Street style of dining.We offer a full lunch, evening and take-away menu which is constantly evolving as Yamin gains more and more confidence in the kitchen, included in these menu's is a comprehensive Vegetarian section and some child friendly options.Not all Thai food is spicy, over half our menu is either non-spiced or mild and Yamin is more than happy to adjust a dish to suit your tastebuds.Large parties (6+) are advised to adopt a Tapas style of ordering and eating as we have a small kitchen that cannot accommodate more than 2 workers, this way everyone gets to enjoy the food as it comes out and no one is left waiting for their dish. PLUS this is how food is eaten in Thailand ;-)
Reviewed October 8, 2013

Just went in for a quick, once a month, affordable dinner during the week, one eve. The children had something else on. As it was early and empty, I wasn't sure at first, what to expect. After we had ordered a little starter of squid and prawns, which were rather delicious, we went on to enjoy the excellent main course. My hubby had Thai Chicken Curry, which he thoroughly enjoyed - but I chose the VEGETARIAN OPTION of a fantastic Thai Green Curry with Tofu. This has now become one of my favorite meals. Best Thai I had in ages - better than my own attempts to cook Thai or Malaysian at home (and I am but a novice to foreign cuisine)!!! They even offer cookery classes there!!!! Check it out. Best to ask, where to get their Tofu and how to prepare it, as it has an unrivaled texture and afterglow.
PS: I only gave a very good, rather than full marks, because I prefer proper napkins to paper tissues out of a Kleenex box... This could however not really overshadow the whole evening in any way. Staff super nice.

There are newer reviews for Thai Street Food

Reviewed October 3, 2013

This restaurant came highly recommended to us by a friend and it did not disappoint! The staff were some of the most friendly, helpful staff that I have ever come across in a restaurant. When we seemed to be struggling to decide on mains, the lady serving us came over & helped us by telling us about each dish we were interested in and recommending the best one. It was truly delicious when it came out! All of the service was really quick and the starters were also devine. There was a lovely atmosphere & the fact that it was a small place meant that it wasn't overcrowded. We shall definitely be visiting again soon!

Reviewed October 2, 2013

Visited this restaurant with my husband and we both found the meal Absolutely terrible. We adore Thai food and are always looking forward to finding another place to go. However, we will not go back to this one. Very disappointed. It was very cheap meal but just goes to show that you get what you pay for

3  Thank angela k
Reviewed September 30, 2013

We had a lovely evening meal here, would definitely recommend a visit. Yamin is a very passionate chef and it shows in the food. The portions are very generous and the staff are friendly and attentive. There is a large menu choice with something to suit everyone, with a great selection of vegetarian food and they can also cater for vegans.

All round great restaurant, a must try!

Reviewed September 30, 2013

Came in by chance for a late lunch. Excellent food, service and ambience. Will be returning to sample the Dinner menu. Highly recommended

1  Thank ChefNoelJRoche