“Good lunchtime value”

Dining options: Reservations
Worthing, United Kingdom
“Good lunchtime value”
Reviewed June 27, 2013

My friend & I were looking for somewhere to have lunch in Worthing and literally just picked this out of the blue. The inside is quite large and fairly stylish with lots of dark wood. We chose the £6.99 lunch menu, you choose the dish and then the meat you want with it. We had the red curry with chicken and the noodles with prawns. We both found our meals tasty, not going to completely fill you up but that suits me fine as I don't normally eat lunch. The white wine was a bit too sweet for me but having said that it went fine with the curry, and the meal was certainly good value.

The staff were pleasant and I'd be happy to return, in fact I'm going to persuade my other half to come with me next time.

• Visited June 2013

Horsham, United Kingdom
“Lovely food”
Reviewed June 18, 2013

Went here with friends for my birthday and had a delicious meal. Excellent food and good service, every dish we had was well presented and really tasty. I would definitely recommend it.

• Visited June 2013
Worthing, United Kingdom
“Very Noice!”
Reviewed June 14, 2013

Went here last month for lunch. Lovely venue, very swanky for Worthing! Really sweet staff. I generally ask for my food to be more spicy, so they kindly added chilli oil to my soup, extra chilli flakes to my stir fry, and even brought out an additional dish of fresh chopped chillies and some prik nam pla (chillies in fish sauce). Was delish!!! I think some of the reviews about it being bland should take my advice and ask for it spicier! They are more than happy to add items. The free glass of vino was superb for a house white. I had two more! Lovely lunch! I'm off back over to Worthing today and revisiting. I've eaten in 4 of the Thais in Worthing now, this is joint favourite with Lemongrass! See you soon!

West Sussex, United Kingdom
“Disappointing”
Reviewed June 9, 2013 via mobile

Made an impromptu visit here on an evening out one Sunday recently. It wasn't very busy, which is never a good sign. There was very little atmosphere & it took ages for someone to come & take our order. Waitresses didn't seem to know what was in the food, as my girlfriend is a coeliac & asked what certain dishes contained, they couldn't tell her 100%. Food then took an age to arrive (we went for the Thai side of the menu) & when it did it wasn't particularly impressive nor worth the wait. Oh, & it was expensive for what it was, probably wouldn't bother again...

Brighton, United Kingdom
“Glad its re-opened”
Reviewed June 8, 2013

The surroundings are pretty much the same as before it closed, so still very nice. The staff are very welcoming. And the food is tasty and plentiful. We had the Thai food exclusively, so i can't comment on the steaks, but the ones i saw on other tables did look delicious. Here's the thing in my opinion.. we all seem to have very different views of how "Thai" food should look and taste, I suppose it depends on our previous experiences. So I would suggest you go here and if you like it, go again, which i will be doing as i found the food to be much to my liking. I hope you do too.