“my second review”

7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 38 helpful votes
“my second review”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 6, 2013

This park is close to where I live so we often go to walk around the lake with the dogs. I love this place it reminds me of my childhood and now of my kids being little. The paddling pool is the only free one in the area and is well worth a visit. Don't understand the dirty comments its an outdoor attraction and who makes it dirty.... certainly not the management they are obviously making huge efforts and deserve support

Visited June 2013
1 Thank Vivienne G

Roquetas de Mar, Spain
107 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 104 helpful votes
“Brooklands Pleasure Park in East Worthing”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 1, 2013

31 July 2013 - took a pleasant walk around Brooklands Pleasure Park with my wife. Stopped at the little cafe for coffee. On our visit everywhere seemed clean and tidy. There was one gentleman walking his dog and he used a pooper scooper to clean up the dog's poo. Pleasant enough place for a short visit.

Visited July 2013
Sussex
45 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 149 helpful votes
“filthy lake”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 31, 2013

When will the council take note and clean up what was a safe and attractive lake. Recently due to a green algae over 100 of the wildfowl have died, WADARS have removed the lifeless bodies of ducks, Moorhens, Coots and a swan, maybe more. We are now being told not to walk dogs near the lake as it can be dangerous for them. I certainly would not allow a child of mine anywhere near the boating lake until this matter has been resolved.

3 Thank SussexDolly
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Don't bother”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 29, 2013

Save yourself the pain! This pleasure park is dirty, smelly, dangerous and has dogs roaming around the grounds! The train was dirty, the boats were dirty and whole place smelled of sewage! The toilets were disgusting! I would not let my dog use them! Avoid at all costs…!!!!

2 Thank Wkdss
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Great day out for young Children :)”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 27, 2013 via mobile

Just got home from an afternoon at brooklands with my two year old.
Really nice afternoon. Lovely big park, free paddling pool, extra small fees to use the train, tractor etc but still worth it. Staff very friendly.
Only disappointment was the cafe prices. 50p for a tiny bag of party rings?! £1.50 for a small fruit shoot like drink! Next time will defiantly be taking our own picnic.
Understand they need to keep maintenance of the park etc especially when it's free to get in but maybe they need to review their prices a little bit in there.
Other than that excellent afternoon there. Will defiantly be returning :)

1 Thank LJgolds