“I love a steak and boy that's the best steak I've had for a while!!!”
Review of The Steakhouse Tapas & Grill - CLOSED

The Steakhouse Tapas & Grill
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Located on Nepcote Lane in Findon near Worthing, The Steakhouse Tapas & Grill offers succulent steaks, flame grilled burgers, Spanish tapas, plus fresh Seafood & Game, with excellent vegetarian options too!From the moment you walk through the door, you will enter into a unique dining experience that you're sure to remember for a long time to come. Booking Required!Thursday Night = WINE NIGHT (Complimentary glass of wine per person T&C's Apply)Weekend Lunch's - BBQ TIME! (Weather Permitting)
Reviewed June 25, 2013

Been a while since I've been to a restaurant I've really enjoyed and this one no doubt has reached the top of mine . Set in a little village before Worthing with a great atmosphere and service I highly recommend it to anyone especially steak lovers !!

Reviewed June 24, 2013

A restaurant with lots of character in the middle of a quiet village. we had 3 courses, the starters we chose were from the tapas menu we had some of the seafood and it was really tasty with really managable portions. For mains we ate steak they where all well cooked with some great handmade chips on the side. Finally for desserts i would definatly recomend the sorbets the 3 flavours i got where very nice and also a good size after eating the steak.

Reviewed June 24, 2013

I went to this place as a favour to a friend. However when I got there, I was greeted by friendly and very helpful staff. We started with a few drinks in the bar, which is a delightful modern Spanish facility with a great ambiance. The meal was expertly cooked and the portions were a fair size. I thoroughly enjoyed the meal, drinks and the service. I would recommend anyone to 'the steakhouse bar and grill'. 5 stars all round!!!

Reviewed June 24, 2013

Had a lovely meal with a few friends. Starters with the chef special nachos and onto a tender steak with peppercorn sauce. Desserts all equal as nice. Would re -visit

Reviewed June 23, 2013

this hidden gem was found on a trip out, and what a find. good old fashion values, of excellent service, food cook to perfection, I live 40 miles from the restaurant, But I will be returning. I can honestly say that, I have never met such value, with such high standards.