“Guaranteed quality and service”
Review of The Steakhouse Tapas & Grill - CLOSED

The Steakhouse Tapas & Grill
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Located on Nepcote Lane in Findon near Worthing, The Steakhouse Tapas & Grill offers succulent steaks, flame grilled burgers, Spanish tapas, plus fresh Seafood & Game, with excellent vegetarian options too!From the moment you walk through the door, you will enter into a unique dining experience that you're sure to remember for a long time to come. Booking Required!Thursday Night = WINE NIGHT (Complimentary glass of wine per person T&C's Apply)Weekend Lunch's - BBQ TIME! (Weather Permitting)
Reviewed April 28, 2013

Great innovative food and best Tapas in Worthing. We've been back a few times based on good experiences and its comforting to know that you will be getting high quality food and service. Paul the chef always comes to our table and is genuinely interested in taking good care of our needs, he has a real passion for food (hosts cookery evenings in the restaurant too!) this adds a fantastic personal touch. My son would eat there every day as the kids menu and food is brilliant.

There are newer reviews for The Steakhouse Tapas & Grill

Reviewed April 28, 2013

Tapas meets meat and seafood. The whole experience of eating at Steakhouse is to be savoured from the time you arrive until you leave fully satisfied.

A culinary delight with the best of all ingredients, most especially the steaks. They are to die for. Cooked to perfection exactly as requested.

Nothing too much trouble. Enjoy a leisurely drink in the very well stocked bar which even had a barrel of real ale (Ballards when we visited) available. Nice touch. Also the bar area is dog friendly and has a pleasant outside patio area.

Owner / Chef Paul takes great pride in everything and is regularly seen at table checking satisfaction and serving also. In fact, all staff are exceptional. Steakhouse deserved to be busier for the Sunday lunch service, which I’m sure with time will be the case.

Cannot wait to return the next time we are in the area. A gem!

Reviewed April 28, 2013

My Partner and I went to the Steak house Bar and Grill in Findon which had been recommended to us, we can honestly say from Start to the end we were welcomed, had a lovely table, got great service where we felt important and not just a number on a table. The food we chose started with Tapas which we so enjoyed and was cooked perfect to our taste, we then went on to have steak, which again was cooked to how we had requested, we couldn't fit in a pudding however the next day I wish I had, as I kept thinking of the ones I saw being carried to the other tables, We will be going back to this restaurant with out a doubt. Thank you to the staff there for a lovely time money 'well spent'.

Reviewed April 23, 2013

A very disappointing experience. We were asked what we wanted and at what time on a pre-order basis at time of check in. We only received half the order and i didn't get anything to drink before having to leave for our appointment. It was most annoying to see someone arriving after us get better and faster service. there were only 2 tables to serve. I was hungry and in need of coffee when I left. I would not book the Stay again and although I had wanted to buy dinner at the Steak house & Tapas bar where we had breakfast; I didn't because of the very poor breakfast experience.

3  Thank Popcona
Brown-Fuller, Manager at The Steakhouse Tapas & Grill, responded to this reviewResponded May 5, 2013

Thank you for your comments, we appreciate all feedback on the service we provide and we apologise that the experience was not what you expected.

As a new business, we have maintained a relationship with 'the stay' in findon and have provided breakfasts for their clients, even though we are a separate business. This, however has proved unsuccessful and we will no longer be in partnership with 'the stay'.

We sincerely apologise again and hope that if you are in the area again you will try our restaurant with a complimentary bottle of wine as way of apology, as we consistently strive for excellence and are proud of the reputation we have built in a short time.

Reviewed April 21, 2013

A very pleasant experience on all three occasions we've eaten at the Steakhouse. Fantastic food which is equally matched by the attentive service and attention to detail from the front of house team. So much more than 'just steaks'. Really enjoyed the tapas and the new seafood shack is a treat.