“A Terrific Cafe”

Ranked #41 of 378 Restaurants in Worthing
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Recently opened Italian cafe
Reviewed November 16, 2013

I cannot fault Café Traditionale. The food is excellent, the helpings are generous, there is plenty to choose from on the menu, the prices are reasonable and the coffee is superb!

The staff are always so friendly and helpful and they keep the tables clean at all times.

I would highly recommend Café Traditionale to anyone and I am sure, that like me, you won’t want to go anywhere else.

1  Thank Susie R

Reviewed November 16, 2013

I have lived in Worthing for 25 years and probably visited most cafes in the town in that time and I can say without any shadow of doubt that Café Traditionale is by far the best in town at every level. It is virtually impossible to enter the café without being greeted by at least one of the staff and the same goes as you leave, the staff will thank you for calling and the net effect is to be made to feel truly welcome.

I am so impressed with the friendliness of the place that I now go out of my way to visit whenever I can which usually means several times a week, because entering Café Traditionale is like ‘coming home’.

None of the staff has ever been anything but friendly, helpful and courteous. The tables are kept cleared and spotlessly clean and the menu covers just about everything I could ever want in a good quality café and at very reasonable prices.

The food is cooked to a very high standard, it is freshly cooked, hot, very tasty and plentiful and the coffee is superb. There are so many places in town where the coffee is no better than bland, tasteless or weak, whereas at Café Traditionale you can be assured of an excellent cup of coffee, full of flavour – exactly how a cup of coffee should be.

Café Traditionale is now my café of choice and I would recommend anyone to visit – I am sure you will not be disappointed.

3  Thank Steve R
Reviewed November 11, 2013

A journalist friend recommended this place - she gets lunch there some days - and the staff are friendly, there is a good ambience, and it is good value for money. All the other reviews say similarly about this café, and I am pleasantly surprised (after visiting many other cafes and restaurants in Worthing - I have been here just 6 weeks) that there is one that I feel merits a positive review. In my personal opinion, there is a lot of mediocrity with food generally in Worthing, and I really don't know why people put up with it. As far as I am concerned, if a place cannot provide consistently pleasant service and food, then why should I, or for that matter, any one else, come back? Well done, Café Traditionale, for being a cut above the rest of the other cafes in Worthing.

2  Thank David M
Reviewed October 29, 2013

If you want a really good breakfast, with good friendly service you cant beat this cafe.
Gets really busy. Has a nice courtyard garden if weather good a real suntrap.

1  Thank Wendy V
Reviewed July 19, 2013

Excellent coffee (ILLY) and free refill up to 10:30 which is pretty much unheard of here in Worthing. Very tasty breakfast too for £2.95.

1  Thank Andystephenson1