“Excellent all day breakfasts”
Review of Istanbul Cafe

Istanbul Cafe
Ranked #55 of 378 Restaurants in Worthing
Cuisines: Turkish
Dining options: Breakfast, Takeout
Description: Ayla's Little Istanbul Cafe is a small, friendly, 5 star food hygiene rated eatery serving quality food at a great price. We pride ourselves on outstanding service, value for money and making all our customers feel at home. Why not pop in for the best English breakfast in town, or try one of our Turkish specialities such as home made kofte meatballs or tasty lamb and chicken shish. Or if you're in a hurry, enjoy our quality local coffee and a sandwich or snack to take away.We hope to see you soon.Ayla and the team.
Reviewed July 25, 2014

I sometimes visit this cafe for a breakfast, and at any time of the day. The staff are friendly, and the service is fairly prompt - always a prerequisite in my oipinion! The seating may be a little uncomforable for some, but I shall continue to eat there as I tend not to linger, though not sure about trying anything Turkish yet. Another thing which is useful to know is that you can often park in front of the cafe. After you've had your meal, it's just a short walk to the sea front!

Reviewed July 11, 2014

Went in last weekend for breakfast, I did not think it was great at all. I am really surprised that this has such great reviews. I had scrambled egg on toast, it was a very pale shade of yellow and not generous all, I can only assume they put too much milk in it. The brown bread was probably "savers" bread very thin and flimsy, I had a side sausage and I am pretty sure it was a banger not even a real sausage - mushy inside with white gristle. And it is not even that cheap (its not expensive) but for the produce they are using it is! Not a patch on Sea Lane or fancy coffee by Waitrose. The Goring Cafe is also much better. Honestly shocked by how busy this place was and how popular it is... Maybe I need to try the main food here, perhaps the chicken and rice. I don't know but the sausages were honestly horrible. :-(

1  Thank sharkbait_kat
Reviewed June 13, 2014 via mobile

Don't judge a book by its cover. For some reason I thought this was going to be very Turkish based food wise. How wrong was I, great bacon rolls and other British classics along with a lovely Turkish coffee if you fancy.

Reviewed June 4, 2014

We found this little gem by looking for a decent cafe on trip advisor read the reviews and thought we would give it a try and glad we did excellent breakfast and reasonable priced very friendly staff they even made me a Turkish coffee as I asked if I could have one if your a lover of a good coffee your have to try one we will certainly be back and recommending to our friends thanks and see you again soon tammy and brad

Reviewed June 4, 2014 via mobile

Only ate here once And had a chicken with rice in some sort of white sauce, it looked really plain. However the sauce activated taste buds I didn't know I had. 'twas one of the nicest meals I've ever eaten & My dining companion loved the food too. Highly recommended