“Little gem of a coffee shop in Worthing”

Flavours Coffee and Sandwich Bar
Reviewed June 7, 2012

Stumbled across this gem of a coffee shop on a trip to Worthing. Had a light lunch one day and went back for breakfast the next day. The owner couldnt do enough for us and made us feel really welcome. All food cooked to order so lovely and fresh and a fab selection of homemade goodies from cookies to cakes. Well worth a visit if you are in the area.

1  Thank Jayne_letho
There are newer reviews for Flavours Coffee and Sandwich Bar

Reviewed March 21, 2012

When visiting I was greeted in a very friendly manner which made it comfortable to stay and eat. The food was to my expectations and the offers were great! The atmosphere was ideal and the service was quick and efficient. I would and will definitely be returning again.

Reviewed March 19, 2012

I have been here many times now and think its a lovely place to go for a bite to eat. Food was fresh and a vast range of fillings for sandwiches,coffee was great too! They also had a great range on some meal deals! The staff were friendly and very polite... Im a wheelchair user and found them more than helpful in accomodating me! The decor is warm and welcoming and makes you feel very relaxed. I have been a few times now and never had a bad experience and will continue to have my custom! i cannot understand some of these comments on here and where they are coming from!

Reviewed March 19, 2012

Went down to town with my girlfriend the other day and thought we would try this place as it was just down the road from our hotel. Found the staff really friendly and nice. The whole place just had an inviting atmosphere. The choices of food was incredible from paninis, full englishes and jacket potatoes. It was all reasonably priced and tasted great. Overall I would highly recommend this to anyone who wants good food at a good price!

Reviewed March 18, 2012

The food is fantastic, and reasonably priced.
The service was great, although depending on what you order, you could be there for a short wait, however, you are told that it may take a while, and with fantastic furnishings and a few tv's you don't notice the time fly.
I would recommend this place over any other coffee shop in Worthing.