“Couldn't be more PLEASED”
Review of Siam Thai

Siam Thai
Ranked #50 of 415 Restaurants in Worthing
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Description: We are a family-run authentic Thai restaurant located in central Worthing. Traditional food in Thailand is prepared in many ways - some very hot and spicy, some mild and fragrant, but all retain the unique characteristics of our country. The cooking can be varied to suit your personal taste and preferences, please just ask. We look forward to your visit. Good Food Winner 2009
Reviewed March 30, 2019 via mobile

My wife and I found out the hard way last night that the top rated restaurants seem to get booked in advance! So we ended up meandering round near our hotel and found Siam Thai... They'd just had a table come free, and we took it.
It's only a small establishment, two ladies servicing. It was full, mostly couples and a few small groups (of 3 and 4). The ladies serving were well stretched, but as time wasn't an issue it didn't matter to us.
The food was simply superb - fresh tasty and plenty of it. We had the mixed platter starter, followed by green curry (chicken) and the Jungle Duck. It was incredibly moreish and so just about managed to finish, stuffed. Though I not a few people took home their "doggie bags".
We paid £48 for a bottle of wine, starter, mains, rice and crackers. That seems good value to me, esp as the food was great, our waitress v friendly, the ambience so pleasant and the whole evening just such 'a treat'

Date of visit: March 2019

Reviewed February 12, 2019 via mobile

We went out for a meal with family some had Tamarind Duck and I had green Thai curry, Everyone enjoyed their meal and felt it was reasonably priced also, Well worth a visit.

Reviewed February 12, 2019

I am a newbie vegetarian.

I'm not that keen on eating cheese with every meal.

I don't like tofu or beancurd.

So my wife and I go to restaurants who offer a vegetarian options which are similiar and as tasty as the meat options.

I particuarly enjoyed the vegetable tempura followed by a jungle curry. The house wine is very good value, you can get a carafe at under £16 a litre.

Date of visit: January 2019
Reviewed February 10, 2019

My wife and I visited on Saturday evening and the restaurant was full. When our main course arrived 1.5 hours later we were almost pass wanting it! However, a small apology was offered which I think was totally unacceptable when they could have warned us from the time of ordering there would be a delay. The food was ok but small and therefore rather pricey.
Overall not the best and we shall be returning to our usual Thai restaurant!

1  Thank jamie123456190761
Reviewed February 6, 2019

Been here a few times now and have never been disappointed. The food is superb and according to my other half is authentic. The service is attentive and friendly even when the restaurant is busy.