“Excellent fish and chips”
Review of Chipwick

Chipwick
Ranked #15 of 347 Restaurants in Worthing
Cuisines: Seafood, Fast Food, British
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Dinner, Brunch, Lunch, Breakfast, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Multi award winning fish and chip & seafood restaurant, also offering a take away service. Full Breakfast menu served between 8:00 & midday 7 days a week, fully licensed and air conditioned, pop in for breakfast, lunch or dinner or just relax in our restaurant with a superb fresh ground coffee.
Guildford, Surrey, England
“Excellent fish and chips”
Reviewed February 13, 2013

Called in here for a sit down fish and chips. Very welcoming staff, clean tables and overall surroundings. A bread roll and butter was brought to me while fish was being cooked.
Cod portion I ordered was Regular and it was certainly big enough for me. The chips were very nice although portion size was just right rather than too many. Overall the meal was very nice although I felt it a little expensive at £8.25 for fish/chips/bread roll. Nonetheless I would certainly go back when I'm in the area again.

• Visited February 2013

Ottawa, Canada
“Good Fish and Chip Shop by the Sea”
Reviewed December 7, 2012

Extensive take away and eat in menu. Moderately priced good quality. Service very prompt. Overall very good place

Visited December 2012
Worthing, United Kingdom
“Lovely chips with yummy oil”
Reviewed November 20, 2012

I like it here, quick service and the homemade fishcakes are really good. Locally caught fish and it's so cheap, discounts for seniors too etc

Visited June 2012
“Delicious takeaway.”
Reviewed October 15, 2012 via mobile

Felt the need for fish & chips on a Monday and the other shop I have tried since I moved to Worthing from Brighton was closed. I searched for a chippie open on Mondays and Chipwicks came up. A good result for me as the cod was delicious and cooked to order with the lightest of batters. The chips were also excellent. This will now be the fish and chip shop of choice for me.

South Yorkshire
“Really Good!”
Reviewed September 21, 2012

We were calling in to pick up fish and chips to take away, but the eat in restuarant looked so inviting that we opted to eat there instead. We had cod and chips, the batter on the cod was incredibly good, the fish lovely and fresh, can't think when I've had better!

Visited September 2012