“The best cup cakes outside new York!”
Review of Parklife Cafe - CLOSED

Parklife Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery
Description: We are a small award winning family run independent coffee, cake and sandwich shop. We specialize in a wide variety of home baked cakes made in our small kitchen, freshly ground and locally roasted coffee and made to order sandwiches, panini, bagels and wraps. We also offer Worthing's widest range of milkshakes and healthy fruit smoothies - choose from over 100 flavours! We have a small amount of seating inside and out (on a clear day with a sea glimpse). We also cater for takeaway on our whole menu. Open 9 am to 4.30 Pm Tuesday to Sunday.
Reviewed July 20, 2013

The cup cakes here are as good as the famous Magnolia bakery in new York! Red velvet, chocolate , an amazing choice every day.

1  Thank KatiebrightonSussex

Reviewed July 19, 2013

Once again my trip into town was made bearable by a delicious latte and a huge piece of hello dolly! My daughter enjoyed a frothy milk and a white chocolate rocky road made all the more enjoyable by the sunshine as we sat outside. Mike and his team always give us a warm welcome and nothing is too much trouble. My family and I love it here.

1  Thank Josephine7761
Reviewed July 17, 2013

Great cakes, need to go back regularly to try them all, great coffee, and you can people watch from the window, fantastic

1  Thank ian m
Reviewed July 15, 2013

Went here for a smoothie and a slice of carrot cake. They were delicious, but the service we received was terrible. Couldn't raise a smile from the staff when being served, and then when waiting for my smoothie I was sat outside, and the woman came out and thrust it into my hand making me stretch. This is not good service. And spoilt my whole experience of this place. Work on the customer service and it would be 5* experience. Little disappointed.

4  Thank Sianlou13
Reviewed June 30, 2013

Went to Parklife for the first time and was not disappointed!
Loved the menu - had a fish finger sandwich for the first time in ages - don't see this on the menu often - and I loved it!
Loved some of the different combinations - frankfurter beans and cheese (next time:D).
The cakes looked fab - had a chocolate/nut combo and loved it.
Really great value and I will be going back again!
Be prepared to wait but it is worth it:-)