“Perfect cakes and service”
Review of Parklife Cafe - CLOSED

Parklife Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery
Description: We are a small award winning family run independent coffee, cake and sandwich shop. We specialize in a wide variety of home baked cakes made in our small kitchen, freshly ground and locally roasted coffee and made to order sandwiches, panini, bagels and wraps. We also offer Worthing's widest range of milkshakes and healthy fruit smoothies - choose from over 100 flavours! We have a small amount of seating inside and out (on a clear day with a sea glimpse). We also cater for takeaway on our whole menu. Open 9 am to 4.30 Pm Tuesday to Sunday.
Lancing, England, United Kingdom
“Perfect cakes and service”
Reviewed October 7, 2012

We simply love Parklife and cannot visit Worthing without popping in for cake. Bev and her team always have simply delicious cakes on the menu and the team are always friendly and efficient.

“Thank you!”
Reviewed October 1, 2012

I just wanted to write to you to thank you so much for the cupcakes you created for my wife's 30th birthday, which we collected Saturday morning (the 36 mixed purple & chocolate cupcakes). They were absolutely stunning and delicious. The talk of the event!
Many many thanks for your hard work.

• Visited September 2012
West Chiltington, United Kingdom
“Rocky Road out of this world”
Reviewed September 30, 2012

The cakes are creative, stunning to look at and delicious. My daughter had the Rocky road & wouldn't share she said it was so good! The milkshakes looked wonderful a real treat so go hungry.

Worthing, England, United Kingdom
“Cakes to die for!”
Reviewed August 30, 2012

This small but incredibly friendly cafe and cake haven, or maybe I should say heaven, is an absolute joy. It's hard to go here and not sample a cake or two. I had a 'pimp my shrimp' wrap, which was fantastic. The service is always superb. It has a few small tables outside and a few inside. It wouldn't surprise me if they soon needed to move to a bigger premise, as they often have a queue going out of the door!

Worthing, United Kingdom
“Over 100 different shakes!”
Reviewed August 29, 2012

I live over towards Chichester but nearly every Saturday I pop to Worthing to visit family and friends, although Worthing may not have the best choice of shops, this cafe makes the town center well worth a visit! The staff are always happy to help me make the difficult choice of what shake to get. Only suggestion.. Make more brownies (YUMMY!)