“Average for the price”

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Buffet, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Buffet, Reservations
Reviewed November 18, 2013

Could work out quite cheap if your a big eater, as £7.20 lunch from Mon-Sat and £13-£14 evenings. Do a range of food, but some rather greasy. Im a big "dessert" girl and they looked divine but didn't taste as good as they looked sadly.

Not sure I would go again until there hygiene rating is much improved, but did't know it was so low until after my first visit.

There are newer reviews for Interwok

Reviewed November 15, 2013

I rang to confirm my sons would be child price as they are 12 I took photo I.d and they still charged me full price . Arguing with me in a full restaurant even though the lady I spoke to on phone confirmed she had told me it would be child prices . The toilet are disgusting .stay away from this place.

2  Thank KarenH7178JG
Reviewed November 4, 2013

Me and my friends came the other day and it was great value and fun! There was a large selection and choice of starters, mains and puddings and for only £7.20 a head! WOW! I will definitely come again as it was a favourite with my friends and in past experiences my family.

1  Thank JoshBenjaminAgeros
Reviewed November 2, 2013

We decided to give interwok one final chance to prove us wrong..in terrible weather we arrived to be shown to our table as far away to the food area as you could possibly get..ate our starters..okay albeit very greasy..our son needed to spend a penny and on opening the main restaurant exit to the toilets we were staggered by the foul smell of poop..the drains in the mens loos had backed causing a disgusting stench..the ladies toilets were swimming in urine..neither had been cleaned or replenished for a very long time..THEN the heavens opened and three groups of customers us included moved ourselves to other tables due to being flooded out with water pouring down the walls,through the ceiling causing bags,shoes etc to be soaked through..the place was dripping..all the food was coated in oil and was a massive disappointment...the puddings look divine,but on tasting were full of fake cream..yuk or cheap chocolate..nasty..even our boys didn't like the desserts...to be honest they should close up and get the place sorted..new roof etc..such a shame..staff friendly enough..we were given discount and rightly so..avoid at all costs...sorry!!!!

4  Thank JayneBishop
Reviewed October 31, 2013

Having eaten here several times in the last couple of years, I can honestly say I will never be going back. Yes there is a huge range and the price is cheap. But most of the buffet was lukewarm and the "freshly cooked" food was pre-cooked meat warmed up in a pan of old boiling water before being fried off.

Worse than the food was the toilets which were vile. My 4 yo son refused to use them as there was urine and faeces on the floor. The manager's explanation? We had an Elvis night last night. Clearly the cleaners don't come from one day to the next.

I'm not surprised to hear the food hygiene rating is low. Avoid at all costs!

4  Thank GailWUK