“Good Food & Service”
Review of Something Thai - CLOSED

Something Thai
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed November 17, 2012

My partner and I ate here for the first time on a Friday in July and really enjoyed it. The food is excellent and we were surprised by the lack of the customers. We ate here in again in August and brought both of our families this time (11 people in total). The service was great and the waitress was able to get everyone's orders right. Again, we were surprised by the lack of people in the restaurant. My only complaint is that I had a hard time getting ahold of the restaurant to make a booking. It took almost a week for someone to call me back and confirm that they could book a table for 11. With that said, we probably didn't need the booking anyways as the restaurant never seems to be very busy.

There are newer reviews for Something Thai

Reviewed November 6, 2012

We decided to visit this restaurant early on a Friday evening and initially were the only ones in the restaurant. The restaurant did start filling up so it did get noiser which was nice. I cannot fault the food as it was delicious and service was very good. We will go back as we enjoyed the food.

Reviewed November 4, 2012

This was our first visit to this Thai restaurant. When we first arrived we were greeted with a friendly welcoming smile. The menu was well laid out and easy to read. Once we had ordered our food it didn't take long to arrive. It was well presented, full of flavour and very satisfying.
The price were very reasonable, I would fully recommended to try this Thai restaurant.
You will be left with a feeling wanting to visit it again.

2  Thank Dave81Worthing
Reviewed November 3, 2012

I was visiting Worthing and wanted to find a decent Thai restaurant.I found this online and the first night I arrived,a Saturday, I went with my Dad and enjoyed a really good meal for a reasonable price.My brother arrived from the States the following Monday and so we decided to go again, but were disheartened to find it closed, but thought that may be because it was a Monday closing.We returned on the Wednesday night to also find it closed.

Reviewed September 28, 2012

Visited with a business colleague on Thursday lunchtime.Very helpful and attentive waiter.This is a clean and attarctive retaurant but sadly lacking in atmosphere due to no one else being there,which is a shame as the fixed price lunch menu for £10 was good value-chicken satay,pad thai and tempura battered ice cream was very good.My colleague had the same apart from the bannan and coconut milk dessert which failed to ignite our taste buds-looked most unappetising and tasted most unpleasant.